Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For EU customers

Regarding shipments if you want the package to be sent by China Post instead of Post NL, you must specify it in the order, the shipment will be direct without transit country, faster, and $10 cheaper:

<500g $10
<1kg $20
<2kg $25

On the other hand, the trackings are not updated like Post NL, we know when it is delivered, and it would only be marked delivered at the end, which means I will be less useful when you ask me: any news about my tracking? ^^

For patient customers only :D

View attachment 161452
China post to Europe is FAR quicker than postNL.

Is it still tracked postage however, right?

As in if it's blocked by customs etc it would show up on the tracking?

China post to Europe is FAR quicker than postNL.

Is it still tracked postage however, right?

As in if it's blocked by customs etc it would show up on the tracking?
I order to ireland last week via postnl. Nothing moved yet. Will keep you updated. Used postnl in past and on average it took 4 weeks

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals my order is stuck in NL for two weeks, wtf ? It just says
“The item is pre-advices to POSTNL”

When this order will start moving !?

Just on this, I order crap from aliexpress all the time and this happens constantly.

I don't know what the deal is with postNL but I've had one item held up for over a month in the post NL sorting center.

Most of it eventually gets here, just takes an eternity.

That being said I order sunglasses and t-shirts and shit on aliexpress, not goods customs GAF about.

Last edited:
I order to ireland last week via postnl. Nothing moved yet. Will keep you updated. Used postnl in past and on average it took 4 weeks
Yeah similar, but at the moment postNL is stupidly slow.

That's why I'm thinking Chinapost might get it moving quicker.

There's also the option of EuroLine which I believe is like DHL and it gets here in a couple days (though I order from other vendors and this option costs 30 dollars, not 65).

If I knew a few other Irish purchasers were putting in an order perhaps there could be a sharing of postage costs?

Any other Irishes out there putting in an order?

i would think it would look suspicious if multiple IP addresses were spamming a single tracking number and someone on the other end noticed, but who knows?
I doubt it these days. With all the APIs and plugins that e-commerce uses I’m sure trackers are being pinged dozens if not hundreds of times by varying service providers. Sure you could throw some AI into that bitch to sort out what the automated services are but I doubt that’s where resources are being invested right now.

Tianeptine sodium

10g $50
100g $310
1kg $2850

Tianeptine Sodium

Tianeptine is a drug used primarily in the treatment of major depressive disorder, although it may also be used to treat asthma or irritable bowel syndrome.
Chemically it is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA), but it has different pharmacological properties than typical TCAs as recent research suggests that tianeptine produces its antidepressant effects through indirect alteration of glutamate receptor activity (i.e., AMPA receptors and NMDA receptors) and release of BDNF, in turn affecting neural plasticity.

Tianeptine sodium salt is a salt of Tianeptine.
Tianeptine, a tricyclic compound, is a selective facilitator of 5-HT (serotonin; sc-201146) uptake in vitro and in vivo.
Additionally, Tianeptine is reported to act as a selective inhibitor of dopamine uptake.
Tianeptine does not have a noted effect on monoamine uptake.
In a study utilizing purified synaptosomes from rat brain, Tianeptine was reported to enhance serotonin uptake in selective brain regions.
Purified synaptosomes were obtained from rats and incubated with tritium-labeled 5-HT and Tianeptine in vitro .
The synaptosomes were then analyzed for uptake and release of 5-HT via a liquid scintillation.

Yeah similar, but at the moment postNL is stupidly slow.

That's why I'm thinking Chinapost might get it moving quicker.

There's also the option of EuroLine which I believe is like DHL and it gets here in a couple days (though I order from other vendors and this option costs 30 dollars, not 65).

If I knew a few other Irish purchasers were putting in an order perhaps there could be a sharing of postage costs?

Any other Irishes out there putting in an order?
i should be putting new order in week or two. which county are u in

Tianeptine sodium

10g $50
100g $310
1kg $2850

Tianeptine Sodium

Tianeptine is a drug used primarily in the treatment of major depressive disorder, although it may also be used to treat asthma or irritable bowel syndrome.
Chemically it is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA), but it has different pharmacological properties than typical TCAs as recent research suggests that tianeptine produces its antidepressant effects through indirect alteration of glutamate receptor activity (i.e., AMPA receptors and NMDA receptors) and release of BDNF, in turn affecting neural plasticity.

Tianeptine sodium salt is a salt of Tianeptine.
Tianeptine, a tricyclic compound, is a selective facilitator of 5-HT (serotonin; sc-201146) uptake in vitro and in vivo.
Additionally, Tianeptine is reported to act as a selective inhibitor of dopamine uptake.
Tianeptine does not have a noted effect on monoamine uptake.
In a study utilizing purified synaptosomes from rat brain, Tianeptine was reported to enhance serotonin uptake in selective brain regions.
Purified synaptosomes were obtained from rats and incubated with tritium-labeled 5-HT and Tianeptine in vitro .
The synaptosomes were then analyzed for uptake and release of 5-HT via a liquid scintillation.
This is a really shit drug, head over to some drug forums and read peoples experiences with this shit. Not good stuff. People use it when they can't find other opiates. Addictive, and weird side effects.

Are you using their fin and ru powder or where did you get Ru if not
I'm using their Fin which works amazing, but not their RU (using premade RU rn). In the future I will be ordering their RU though as buying the powder and making your own solution is way cheaper if you are going to use RU long-term, and also you can use a higher dose which is better for your hair. And for me Finasteride and RU are both long term compounds for me. I can run Tren and Mast etc... at any dose with zero shedding.

My libido is still very high btw, but also on a lot of stuff currently.

Fin and RU doesnt work for everybody on cycle though. Depends on your hair genetics and how susceptible you are to MPB. They work for me and I get complimented on my hair all the time, but if I come off Fin and RU I shed a lot after a week because of how hair unsafe my cycles are.

Last edited:
Hgh landed today, everything is as advertised. Really good strong vacuum seal on the vial that was reconstituted today. Will be purchasing more.

Sponsors