Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Running a moderately heavy cycle right now. Qingdao Sigma's Finasteride is certainly doing the job. I use Finasteride and RU to maintain my hair and keep it thick and curly. Both are amazing for keeping your hair on harsh compounds, but if you come off beware you will shed a lot. I came off Finasteride and RU once and never again will I do that.

Also running 400mg of Qingdao Sigma's Masteron E. Really good stuff. Physique changes were noticeable quickly, and so was the mental effect of Masteron. Masteron makes me feel like a weapon.

I just want my GH order to arrive. I want to run 4iu of HGH. I'm only running 1.5iu right now, that is merely a small replacement dose.

This is dianabol, I don't have enough money to send to test the quantities but, at least I know there's real dianabol in there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220309-111153.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-111153.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20220309_111316.jpg
    IMG_20220309_111316.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
hello, the last batch of hgh is analyzed,? what are the results please? 10ui or 15ui same hgh ?
If you mean Jano, no we never do Jano lab tests of HGH.
10iu and 15iu is same HGH, just different quantities per vial, like hgh frag 2 and 5mg, tb500 2mg, 5mg, 10mg, semaglutide 2mg, 5mg...
Same lypholised raw, vials filled differently.

hello, the last batch of hgh is analyzed,? what are the results please? 10ui or 15ui same hgh ?
Please, just go away. It's too bad pharmasource retired because I never saw you but looks like that's changing. And don't try to get free samples either.

Am I reading this list correctly?

10 Vials at 10mL each of TrenA for $100

600 tabs of 20mg Anavar for $170?

Running a moderately heavy cycle right now. Qingdao Sigma's Finasteride is certainly doing the job. I use Finasteride and RU to maintain my hair and keep it thick and curly. Both are amazing for keeping your hair on harsh compounds, but if you come off beware you will shed a lot. I came off Finasteride and RU once and never again will I do that.

Also running 400mg of Qingdao Sigma's Masteron E. Really good stuff. Physique changes were noticeable quickly, and so was the mental effect of Masteron. Masteron makes me feel like a weapon.

I just want my GH order to arrive. I want to run 4iu of HGH. I'm only running 1.5iu right now, that is merely a small replacement dose.
Are you using their fin and ru powder or where did you get Ru if not

What is RMB?
Chinese money, however, comes by two names: the Yuan (CNY) and the people's renminbi (RMB). The distinction is subtle: while renminbi is the official currency of China where it acts as a medium of exchange, the yuan is the unit of account of the country's economic and financial system.