Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Honestly, self prescribing tricyclics, is next level fucking stupidity. There's a reason psychiatrists have to go through about 12 years of school and training. This is a steroid-harm reduction forum at heart, there is a massive difference between taking steroids, and taking a medication that can alter your perception of the world and in some cases cause you to off yourself by jumping off a bridge cause your perceptions became so fucked you thought your world was falling apart. Seriously, anti-depressants or anti-psychotics is not to be fucked around with, and can do horrible things to people if you have no clue what you are doing. Not to mention the countless side effects that can be life changing, or fatal.

Steroids have substantial and diverse psychopharmacological effects also.

Hi,
Who tried their semaglutid? Is it good ?
Hast it to be mixed with normal BAC water? Thx
Br
My wife has been on it going on week 4 coming up. Definitely curbs the appetite. She's only on 1 mg and don't see a need yet to go up any further. We just mix with bac water. She's losing on average 3 to 4 lbs a week.

Steroids have substantial and diverse psychopharmacological effects also.
Right, I never said they didn't, but to expect them to be as severe as what antipsychotics or tricyclics can do is a bit extreme. Also pharma produced steroids have never had a black box warning, unlike ssris, tricyclics, or antipsychotics.

Fuck me. My tracking only says, "Airline Departure." Package has been en route for 56 days already :'((. I'm going to run out of HGH in 3 days, so I will be forced to use MK677 for now. MK677 is like Walmart HGH with extra bloat. It kinda sucks and doesn't even compare.

The good news is my Qingdao Sigma cycle has been going so fucking good. Never seen this much growth on anabolics. I literally have new stretch marks on my weakpoints and strongpoints on this God cycle, which I would have never expected since I've been blasting and cruising for 2 years, so my receptors are far from fresh.

I'm going to be a gatekeeping bitch and keep my cycle a secret because I've literally never seen this much gains before. Running multiple compounds, but all are no more than 300mg a week each. Looking full, round, dry and strength and vascularity is through the roof. Eating at a slight surplus with lots of protein(2x my bodyweight) since I'm on a lot of stuff.

Gains might be a little slower now since I ran out of HGH, but once my package arrives I'm going to be running 4IU ED, and it's going to be fucking insane.

Last edited:
People at the gym always asking me if I compete in classic. Maybe I should and just wipe the floor with everyone my first show. Based on the current physique it would be a piece of cake.

Fuck me. My tracking only says, "Airline Departure." Package has been en route for 56 days already :'((. I'm going to run out of HGH in 3 days, so I will be forced to use MK677 for now. MK677 is like Walmart HGH with extra bloat. It kinda sucks and doesn't even compare.

The good news is my Qingdao Sigma cycle has been going so fucking good. Never seen this much growth on anabolics. I literally have new stretch marks on my weakpoints and strongpoints on this God cycle, which I would have never expected since I've been blasting and cruising for 2 years, so my receptors are far from fresh.

I'm going to be a gatekeeping bitch and keep my cycle a secret because I've literally never seen this much gains before. Running multiple compounds, but all are no more than 300mg a week each. Looking full, round, dry and strength and vascularity is through the roof. Eating at a slight surplus with lots of protein(2x my bodyweight) since I'm on a lot of stuff.

Gains might be a little slower now since I ran out of HGH, but once my package arrives I'm going to be running 4IU ED, and it's going to be fucking insane.
I don’t get it, how is running 300 mg of qingdao’s gear any different than running 300 mg of anyone else’s gear, assuming both are doses correctly?

There’s no special, secret ingredient they’re using, or shouldn’t be anyways. In fact, if their gear is different than all the others you have experienced, I’d be worried the label wasn’t correct.

I’m not bashing QSC or anyone else/any other UGL. I’m trying to figure out why you claim their gear has so much more of an effect than other gear

I don’t get it, how is running 300 mg of qingdao’s gear any different than running 300 mg of anyone else’s gear, assuming both are doses correctly?

There’s no special, secret ingredient they’re using, or shouldn’t be anyways. In fact, if their gear is different than all the others you have experienced, I’d be worried the label wasn’t correct.

I’m not bashing QSC or anyone else/any other UGL. I’m trying to figure out why you claim their gear has so much more of an effect than other gear
Lol, read this all again and remember he’s the one who said he would take a handful of Anavar and eat it.

To all American customers

Due to the outbreak in China, the China Post service for trackings AG*****CN cannot be used anymore and will be using EUB service LV*****CN, the same used for Canada customers which is slow.

US China Post orders used to be 2-3 weeks average.

Canada China Post orders (EUB) used to be 5-6 weeks average.

So I advice you to use the reship domestic service for all you future orders until the epedimic situations clears up.

What is the reship service?

We ship first to our usa warehouse using the US special line then to your adress domestically using USPS

Pros:
- No customs, strict 0 risk
- Fast 3-4 weeks average
- No limit on orders, can be shipping dozen of kg with no problem

Cons:
- less cheap than EUB:
<500g gross weight $45
<1kg gross weight $55
<2kg gross weight $88

The Netherlands line sucks , anyone who wish to order from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals should ask where the order would come from, it’s so fucked up, from China took less then 25 days, Netherlands it didn’t even left the post office and two weeks as passed, considering it supposed to the the other way around as Europe is 4 hours flight from where I live I expected it to be SUPER FAST, but I am very disappointed with NL Post.

Super slow ! Very annoying.

The Netherlands line sucks , anyone who wish to order from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals should ask where the order would come from, it’s so fucked up, from China took less then 25 days, Netherlands it didn’t even left the post office and two weeks as passed, considering it supposed to the the other way around as Europe is 4 hours flight from where I live I expected it to be SUPER FAST, but I am very disappointed with NL Post.

Super slow ! Very annoying.
All orders come from China. Netherlands is transit country for Post NL line.
It has no link with the line, it depends on the country. I don't know what is your country, but Post NL can be slow or fast depends on where you live, if you are in africa or middle east or asia it's not as same as if you live in western Europe.

POSTNL trackings 1.PNGPOSTNL trackings 2.PNGPOSTNL trackings 3.PNG