Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

To all American customers

Due to the outbreak in China, the China Post service for trackings AG*****CN cannot be used anymore and will be using EUB service LV*****CN, the same used for Canada customers which is slow.

US China Post orders used to be 2-3 weeks average.

Canada China Post orders (EUB) used to be 5-6 weeks average.

So I advice you to use the reship domestic service for all you future orders until the epedimic situations clears up.

What is the reship service?

We ship first to our usa warehouse using the US special line then to your adress domestically using USPS

Pros:
- No customs, strict 0 risk
- Fast 3-4 weeks average
- No limit on orders, can be shipping dozen of kg with no problem

Cons:
- less cheap than EUB:
<500g gross weight $45
<1kg gross weight $55
<2kg gross weight $88
Outbreak of what??

When Enclomiphene comes back?

And do you sell raw supplement powders? Like vitamine c zink magnesium
No idea when enclomiphene will be back to stock, I will announce it and add it to the price list once it is.

Yes we do provide all ths kind of supplements powders if needed...

500g vitamine c $70
1kg vitamine b5 $75
100g vitamine a $55
1kg vitamine d3 $85
1kg magnesium Bisglycinate $79
500 g magnesium l-threonate$75
Etc....

All orders come from China. Netherlands is transit country for Post NL line.
It has no link with the line, it depends on the country. I don't know what is your country, but Post NL can be slow or fast depends on where you live, if you are in africa or middle east or asia it's not as same as if you live in western Europe.

View attachment 161718View attachment 161719View attachment 161720
Not a single one of those are US lol I wonder how' miny made it there

Idk bud, but I’ve seen enough people come in here saying they dealt with QSC through Alibaba direct and Telegram and been screwed and the rep here has said he/she is only doing business through Meso.
What's the best way to pay then bro I'm that you don't get fucked over this becoming I to real a thing lately at least if you order though here if she don't come though you can talk about it on here so she have to make it Right I would think or the bored with act on it right

To all American customers

Due to the outbreak in China, the China Post service for trackings AG*****CN cannot be used anymore and will be using EUB service LV*****CN, the same used for Canada customers which is slow.

US China Post orders used to be 2-3 weeks average.

Canada China Post orders (EUB) used to be 5-6 weeks average.

So I advice you to use the reship domestic service for all you future orders until the epedimic situations clears up.

What is the reship service?

We ship first to our usa warehouse using the US special line then to your adress domestically using USPS

Pros:
- No customs, strict 0 risk
- Fast 3-4 weeks average
- No limit on orders, can be shipping dozen of kg with no problem

Cons:
- less cheap than EUB:
<500g gross weight $45
<1kg gross weight $55
<2kg gross weight $88
I'm sorry could you clarify please. Is only the US china post tracking service shut down or the entire US china post shipping itself? I just ordered something over the weekend is it being shipped via EUB or not? I got a tracking number starting with LY.

I'm sorry could you clarify please. Is only the US china post tracking service shut down or the entire US china post shipping itself? I just ordered something over the weekend is it being shipped via EUB or not? I got a tracking number starting with LY.
Not concerned, previous orders are shipped via AG**CN if they are concerned I provide an update and eplaced by LV****CN tracking, if you received a tracking with LY.. then it's LY..CN slower a bit than AG***CN

i know you are not the rep who dealt with my orders (which i think is stupid af, its the same company you both sell QSC products but lets pretend...) why not ship everything from China post is NL is so slow to countries outside of EU ?
Because some China Post trackings outside EU do not update and parcel can be delivered and customer won't be able to track it during the whole shipping + some China Post are slower for some countries than others.

What's the best way to pay then bro I'm that you don't get fucked over this becoming I to real a thing lately at least if you order though here if she don't come though you can talk about it on here so she have to make it Right I would think or the bored with act on it right
Go through her directly, via email. You’ll be able to lay via credit card - so take that for what it’s worth. Or if your order is over $300 (I think), you can pay via BTC.

All I was saying is that if you don’t order through her directly through the email provided HERE, it will do you no good to post any issues you may encounter as she will not assist you, since it wouldn’t be her issue to deal with.

Go through her directly, via email. You’ll be able to lay via credit card - so take that for what it’s worth. Or if your order is over $300 (I think), you can pay via BTC.

All I was saying is that if you don’t order through her directly through the email provided HERE, it will do you no good to post any issues you may encounter as she will not assist you, since it wouldn’t be her issue to deal with.
"her"

Bro how can i tell you...