Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Proviron(Mesterolone) is not an AI. I got what you wanted to say, it can help reducing the effects of E2 due to its high androgenic effect, but it is not an AI after all. It does not work like AIs.

Indeed, inhibing e2 isn't the main effect of Proviron. It's an SHBG inhibitor, with AI secondary effects. Lowering e2 via proviron is a fact, like drostalonone which is an anabolic steroid and with AI secondary effect, It's called AI by misnomer.
0031FFA6-45A4-4740-8907-5304FA04A794.jpeg

so one would need to freeze dry this to make it injectable (freeze drying is lyophilization).
I actually have a freeze dryer but would be worried about sanitization.
If you respect the rules of the art of lyophilization, working in a clean and sterile environment, there is nothing to fear and when you have doubts, you can after reconstitution make a small passage in 0.22um filters

Thanks. How long does the USPS website take to update? Got tracking number last week but the website still saying they haven’t received it…
2-3 weeks average to be in USA, once in USA, it's received very fast in almost less than 1 week.
order is sent from China via US special line to our USA warehouse, tracking will show that USPS didn't receive it yet, then once it lands in our USA warehouse and we give it to USPS, tracking will start updating.
US reship service.PNG

communist political response ... you exaggerate and distort my words, I never said that you have to make 2 or 3 bottles for Mr. Toni ', but in harm reduction: it seems that 30 bottles is very dangerous, and you even sell at 18, that's not in the spirit of the meso rules, I think. I just said that 3kit is not in the rules and 1kit is already dangerous. But these difficult temlements, an impossible effort for you to make 1kit, but 3kit yes with the danger to health in addition, that you can.. that demonstrates well the culture of the company ... for that I have already ordered methyltrionolone elsewhere the hcg 5x more expensive than you but with a morality and the 'rules' meso respected ... do you think that having to buy 30 vials of methyltrionolone is in the meso rules of reduction of misdeeds. it is your prices that make your little suxcess and not your moral honesty, nor the quality of your products, this is why your concentrations are low, under penalty of crash, (trenE 100mg) (boldenone176mg) ....solvent-free and with a pharma-grade powder, a good brewer makes a primo 300mg, trenbolone E 250mg, dhb 150mg without deadly pip, testo 350mg,,,,,, you are not able to do this .because neither the qualities of the powders, nor the qualities of the labs, nor the knowledge of the arm Sister, you don't have that, 2022 is the end for you. You are already on all the forums but the orders are not increasing well, the negative opinions are doing well for them.

communist political response ... you exaggerate and distort my words, I never said that you have to make 2 or 3 bottles for Mr. Toni ', but in harm reduction: it seems that 30 bottles is very dangerous, and you even sell at 18, that's not in the spirit of the meso rules, I think. I just said that 3kit is not in the rules and 1kit is already dangerous. But these difficult temlements, an impossible effort for you to make 1kit, but 3kit yes with the danger to health in addition, that you can.. that demonstrates well the culture of the company ... for that I have already ordered methyltrionolone elsewhere the hcg 5x more expensive than you but with a morality and the 'rules' meso respected ... do you think that having to buy 30 vials of methyltrionolone is in the meso rules of reduction of misdeeds. it is your prices that make your little suxcess and not your moral honesty, nor the quality of your products, this is why your concentrations are low, under penalty of crash, (trenE 100mg) (boldenone176mg) ....solvent-free and with a pharma-grade powder, a good brewer makes a primo 300mg, trenbolone E 250mg, dhb 150mg without deadly pip, testo 350mg,,,,,, you are not able to do this .because neither the qualities of the powders, nor the qualities of the labs, nor the knowledge of the arm Sister, you don't have that, 2022 is the end for you. You are already on all the forums but the orders are not increasing well, the negative opinions are doing well for them.
Well I've been warned about Toni the PED slut, but not Toni the full retard. No free gear for you here.

God damn, my eyes almost bleeded reading this...

Um.

Huh?

It will but pinning AI is a maso thing.
Already complaining, Sigma why tren e is 100mg we wanna pin less? Sigma we want primo 200-250mg?
Hello everyone, wanna pin AI too? ^^
I already did the mistake to make injectable sarms, now just wishing that it vanish from my store entirely once the first batches are sold out.

Oral proviron is already doing its job very well when it comes to checking bloodwork, lowering shbg and increasing bioavailability of testosterone, I do not see the need of using injectable version + it's a water solution that needs some extra solvants to hold in a pathetic dosage.., with basic solvants it will never hold over 5 or 10mg/ml
:confused: but you made my wishes reality.... people are not buying yk11?? I understand why nobody is buying injectable mk677, and maybe sr, since its in oil and it makes it really painful to pin and stuff. But yk11??? I would think people will deplete stocks.... :(

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ,be for once in the meso rules.. do not insult the members, because you are a drug seller tolerated here if you follow the rules... if you do not respect the rules you will return to the countryside.. advice; anaboliclabs donation, precise dosage of oils, the right molecule in the bottle, contamination of products, respect for members, do not sell to people under 18.. wipe your eyes and your hands full of blood'.. (many deaths in my bodybuilding, a lot of Chinese source) thank you good luck

it seems all he is asking for is that you sell him 5 vials for the price of 30.
Make him happy
no, I thought methyltrionolone is very toxic', 30 vials at 3mg/ml these huge, 1ml per day for 4 weeks is dangerous., here you have 900ml .. molecule rare and often wrong, you think 30 vials is good for testing ? I offered 1kit at 1mg/l not free, and as I said, I have already ordered elsewhere, not in China..