Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just a heads up to any Aussie guys looking at ordering. Customs are red hot right now, 6 people I know have seizures from a recent flight. 4 of which came from qingdao, so stealth obviously isnt at a good enough standard to achieve consistent passing rate right now (claimed 99%)

Just be weary before placing an order

Just a heads up to any Aussie guys looking at ordering. Customs are red hot right now, 6 people I know have seizures from a recent flight. 4 of which came from qingdao, so stealth obviously isnt at a good enough standard to achieve consistent passing rate right now (claimed 99%)

Just be weary before placing an order
All orders I had to Australia passed customs and received, if you claim something else show proof or order number, as far as I know zero customer of mine had a seizure to Australia and the pass rate stills 100%

Off.
I am on HGH year around, and I do 1 big cycle per year with basic compounds, then come completely off.

5iu once day during bulk
2x2.5iu during cut
no matters off or on.
Starting 500mg sustanon, up gradually to 1250mg week as things progress, 400mg EQ added weeks later, calories added gradually, ghrp6 if needed.
Then start droping calories at optimum of bulk, about 14th week, primo added at 400mg, EQ dropped, gradually lowering sustanon to 500mg, tren a added at 50-75 mg eod for the last 6 weeks, then PCT.
About 6-7 months on, 5-6 months off.
Every year same thing, 4 anabolics: sust, eq, primo, tren ace, nothing else ^^
This is you off cycle? Im gonna be glued to this thread when youre running tren again.

What I like about Quingdao is that he seems like a Meso type guy. In the interest of full disclosure, I've made 2 orders and they've been good ones. But just judging Quingdao as a guy, he's kind of become one of the guys here, which is cool. No judgement about the business though...I'll let that play out for itself.

What I like about Quingdao is that he seems like a Meso type guy. In the interest of full disclosure, I've made 2 orders and they've been good ones. But just judging Quingdao as a guy, he's kind of become one of the guys here, which is cool. No judgement about the business though...I'll let that play out for itself.
yes. it's as I said months ago, just as much of a cunt as most of us here so who can fault him lol.

Bullshit the banned people that has problems on outlaws

I buy products from direct, dont tell its bad but i had a problem and they banned my accounts
I never had a problem with them and I have been using them since they sold raws. Now they don't. I am running there racetropin HGH right now. Have a whole year supply to enjoy. Just as good as hilma biocare HGH for less money. They have years of testing and have never failed once. You only see them on the boards where the conversations are intelligent and productive.. None of the good sources want to sponsor on MESO for FREE because there is so much childish nonsense. That's why sources come and go so frequent here.

I never had a problem with them and I have been using them since they sold raws. Now they don't. I am running there racetropin HGH right now. Have a whole year supply to enjoy. Just as good as hilma biocare HGH for less money. They have years of testing and have never failed once. You only see them on the boards where the conversations are intelligent and productive.. None of the good sources want to sponsor on MESO for FREE because there is so much childish nonsense. That's why sources come and go so frequent here.
No if you don t have a problem its al good...but i buy hmg hcg from them and after inject hmg it burns real painfull for a few minuts.. the only thing the told me it was not the hmg it was my own fault i use wrong water for injection or something but no way it was his product.

I inject his hcg without any problem with the same water....after i told this they block me

I bought 5 kits hmg...3 kits where painfull 2 not....for sure it was the product and they didn't solve the problem like a source needs to do it

And years of testing...they tell that but where i can find the test never see one from jano

Last edited:
No if you don t have a problem its al good...but i buy hmg hcg from them and after inject hmg it burns real painfull for a few minuts.. the only thing the told me it was not the hmg it was my own fault i use wrong water for injection or something but no way it was his product.

I inject his hcg without any problem with the same water....after i told this they block me

I bought 5 kits hmg...3 kits where painfull 2 not....for sure it was the product and they didn't solve the problem like a source needs to do it

And years of testing...they tell that but where i can find the test never see one from jano
Who?