Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ,be for once in the meso rules.. do not insult the members, because you are a drug seller tolerated here if you follow the rules... if you do not respect the rules you will return to the countryside.. advice; anaboliclabs donation, precise dosage of oils, the right molecule in the bottle, contamination of products, respect for members, do not sell to people under 18.. wipe your eyes and your hands full of blood'.. (many deaths in my bodybuilding, a lot of Chinese source) thank you good luck
So you ask him if he has a product your looking for en when he tells you he can make it but min 3 kits and after that he is not follow meso rules and he is a bad source?

If i had 3 vials he was a good source?

I also thinks he needs to follow the rules and his product are not always as label clams but dont make a source bad 0nly because he has not wat your looking for

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ,be for once in the meso rules.. do not insult the members, because you are a drug seller tolerated here if you follow the rules... if you do not respect the rules you will return to the countryside.. advice; anaboliclabs donation, precise dosage of oils, the right molecule in the bottle, contamination of products, respect for members, do not sell to people under 18.. wipe your eyes and your hands full of blood'.. (many deaths in my bodybuilding, a lot of Chinese source) thank you good luck
Are you really throwing tantrums because a wholesale source is not willing to make a baby quantity of a custom product for you? Your argument essentially is that you are too god damn stupid to be trusted with something that is potentially toxic. If you have 10 vials of tren do you inject that shit all at once too? You remind me of people who bother my local source to buy one vial at a time of something.

:confused: but you made my wishes reality.... people are not buying yk11?? I understand why nobody is buying injectable mk677, and maybe sr, since its in oil and it makes it really painful to pin and stuff. But yk11??? I would think people will deplete stocks.... :(
The demand on these kind of products is low in general, not like steroids, who are sold very quickly, I can understand that only a small percentage of bodybuilder are interested in sarms, and from this small %, you have another small % who are ready to pin a product that was never proved to be efficient everyday for 8 weeks and more.
Yk-11 and all the myostatin inhibitors most of time facinate only a minority that is looking for the magic pill, or who watch too much Tony Huge..
injectable mk677 is sold better than yk-11 as it's stronger than oral and increases appetite, but yk-11 all I hear about is joints pain.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

How long is your one cycle per year?

How much gh do you run in off time vs on cycle?
5iu once day during bulk
2x2.5iu during cut
no matters off or on.
Starting 500mg sustanon, up gradually to 1250mg week as things progress, 400mg EQ added weeks later, calories added gradually, ghrp6 if needed.
Then start droping calories at optimum of bulk, about 14th week, primo added at 400mg, EQ dropped, gradually lowering sustanon to 500mg, tren a added at 50-75 mg eod for the last 6 weeks, then PCT.
About 6-7 months on, 5-6 months off.
Every year same thing, 4 anabolics: sust, eq, primo, tren ace, nothing else ^^

5iu once day during bulk
2x2.5iu during cut
no matters off or on.
Starting 500mg sustanon, up gradually to 1250mg week as things progress, 400mg EQ added weeks later, calories added gradually, ghrp6 if needed.
Then start droping calories at optimum of bulk, about 14th week, primo added at 400mg, EQ dropped, gradually lowering sustanon to 500mg, tren a added at 50-75 mg eod for the last 6 weeks, then PCT.
About 6-7 months on, 5-6 months off.
Every year same thing, 4 anabolics: sust, eq, primo, tren ace, nothing else ^^
I thought you said you were female?

The demand on these kind of products is low in general, not like steroids, who are sold very quickly, I can understand that only a small percentage of bodybuilder are interested in sarms, and from this small %, you have another small % who are ready to pin a product that was never proved to be efficient everyday for 8 weeks and more.
Yk-11 and all the myostatin inhibitors most of time facinate only a minority that is looking for the magic pill, or who watch too much Tony Huge..
injectable mk677 is sold better than yk-11 as it's stronger than oral and increases appetite, but yk-11 all I hear about is joints pain.
fuck , how did you know i watch Tony ?! :D i am on it for week lets see what will happen :D no joint issues so far...