Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There has been a lot of debate about the purity of deca, because most of sources don't have high purity deca, many people have opened their mouths knowing that almost all of our raws have been tested at +98%, I can proudly say that our deca is pure of +96% (Janoshik result), shared by customer and task number and key verified on site.

If the client is willing to share it that would be great, otherwise I understand his need to remain anonymous.

Regarding the raws that I can guarantee you that lately they have been tested +96% and +98% according to Janoshik, all shared by customers and verified on website:

Test E
Test C
Test P
Sutanon
Tren A
Tren E
Deca
Primo E
Primo A
Mast P
Mast E
Trestolone acetate
Anavar
Dianabol
Proviron

Wish someone tests the EQ soon too..

What about common raws?
Possible but I am not a fan of this, the reship service will be more convenient for raws, since it's cheaper like what we do in US warehouse, we bear the customs risk for you, and you pay extra, we send first to our warehouse then to your adress domestically. There is no purpose to stock higher prices raws in warehouse when you can have this service, especially that customers order about 5-6 up to 10 different items average, for example:
some Test E, primo, anavar, dmaa, metformin, aromasin, telmisartan etc.. to get a full order regarding their cycles.
Usually sources stock basic compounds, and most of time they are stocked in high weights, cutomers do not need always 100g and in warehouses sources do not weight compounds, they came already packed and weighted from China.

No if you don t have a problem its al good...but i buy hmg hcg from them and after inject hmg it burns real painfull for a few minuts.. the only thing the told me it was not the hmg it was my own fault i use wrong water for injection or something but no way it was his product.

I inject his hcg without any problem with the same water....after i told this they block me

I bought 5 kits hmg...3 kits where painfull 2 not....for sure it was the product and they didn't solve the problem like a source needs to do it

And years of testing...they tell that but where i can find the test never see one from jano
I never ordered there HMG. Don’t know enough to have an opinion on that. There HCG works good and I haven’t had any problems but lately I’ve been getting my hcg from clearskypharmacy.com to get pharma grade.

I know there have been some comments on their peptides over the years IGF, FOLLISTATIN, and hcg if I remover them all. That people questioned the authenticity. I used there hcg and IGF and it was for sure real but idk if it was dosed properly.

That sucks they blocked you for that. Delete your cookies and sign back up. They protect there sources. I have never read a bad review about there pills or oils though. I’ll pm you

Yeah is it same batch of HGH. Looking to order more wondering if there’s a new batch with new testing. Same with primo 200