Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Its ours, you have already the pictures in first page of thread with meso paper and date on it for the same technology.
2 of these videos are old, 2 are récent.
You might saw them when we were on alibaba as we were the first best ranked hgh and peptides supplier before that alibaba bans this.

1. You claimed to manufacturer your own raws you do not, your a reseller.

2. Ive lost track of how many lies you have told

3. You only recently started manufacturing oils and you claim these videos are old.

4. The flip off tops on your vials are different to the ones in the videos.

3. You only recently started manufacturing oils and you claim these videos are old.

You are not a bright detective, if you were you’d know by now there’s nothing “fishy” about this source

I know it's an obsec related question, feel free to be as vague as possible but how do you plan to stay operational in the EU without a communist state coming and burning down the warehouse because " muhh white males use roids"

You must be idiot, the old ones are the videos with music, others are new, flip off tops are same.

Last edited:
I used QSC for years for peptides with no issue.i was hesitant to order gear from them. I stalked this thread everyday to help make my decision. This rep is horrible and i tried to order from them and listed my concerns and they just stopped responding. I went back to the rep I used for years, who reassured me on the process.

I received the order in less than 15 days. Only issues I had were that there's no way to tell vials apart and 2 of the vials weren't crimped properly and the cheap aluminum seal ripped off when I took the cap off. You get hwwhat you pay for. Seems legit so far I'll get bloods to check 1647614331705230219838652666732.jpg

I used QSC for years for peptides with no issue.i was hesitant to order gear from them. I stalked this thread everyday to help make my decision. This rep is horrible and i tried to order from them and listed my concerns and they just stopped responding. I went back to the rep I used for years, who reassured me on the process.

I received the order in less than 15 days. Only issues I had were that there's no way to tell vials apart and 2 of the vials weren't crimped properly and the cheap aluminum seal ripped off when I took the cap off. You get hwwhat you pay for. Seems legit so far I'll get bloods to check View attachment 161945
Why I am horrible? Lol
Your first message in meso..

Last edited:
You're rude and insult everyone who questions you. You call everyone idiots. Yes, this is my first post. As, I mentioned before I've been watching this section for a while to make my decision. I posted this for anyone else who was/is on the fence on like I was.
He's a clown. Most of his positive reviews are from low post counts and he's OK with it then.

Lets be honest here, you are an asshole to deal with.. Anyone says something to upset you and hurt your feelings you call them an idiot, then ignore them
Everyone receives the treatment that suits them, you may disagree with me on certain subjects within the limits of respect and courtesy, but when I feel that there is fierceness and gratuitous hatred, I can be as cunt as you.

I've had times when I disagreed with Liska or Villain and a whole lot of others, but that's no reason to get to where I did with you, Canine, deeznuts and all those who chose to spam, insult, and expect me to be undignified like what you do with other sources.

So if you want to leave the ignore list you agree to improve your communication means when you talk to me, and in this case it's a win-win situation, I'm open to suggestions for improvement, thanks to the members we have made a lot of steps forward: improvement of quality and service, increasingly good lab tests results, a new EU warehouse, new products etc...

And on the other side you will benefit from my knowledge, advices, etc.. you have a superb source, with the best value for money on the market, which has changed the Meso Rx and made it less boring (23 third party lab tests until now done by meso members of our products), more advantageous, whether for simple customers, or for other sources to whom you buy and that you appreciate as we have become their main supplier... (not all but it's coming).

It's a wave that has arrived, either you decide to swim against the direction, and in this case you will continue to pay 5-10 times more for your products for equal quality, or you will take advantage of the system, like what did the majority who were insulting us on the first pages of the thread.

I can list you more than ten, who had invested their time to criticize and insult us, they are customers now although they do not display it but I manage to recognize them one by one just with their protonmail.. it's you who makes your choice, and it's valid for everyone.

Last edited:
My theory is, lots of meso members don’t get love and respect at home, And are used to the suck up type sources that we have demanded they act like in the past. That way they’re getting their source of respect from somewhere no matter what Insult they put forth.

So when a source come along and tell them how dumb and or idiot they are, they get their feeling hurt, and project, things like “he’s an asshole, he’s gnna scam you” “he lied about everything” and “he sucks dick”

The favorite word, “cocksucker”

Seems to me like they (cryptocurrency cowgirl) is projecting their fantasies onto the rep with that one

If your anything but a perfect kiss aas to meso members… you MUCH like penis in your mouth..

He's a clown. Most of his positive reviews are from low post counts and he's OK with it then.
The rep I normally deal with is the complete opposite. Very respectful, reassuring and responsive. The peptides are legit. Saved me from getting shoulder surgery. I'll wait and see if the gear is the same

I also noticed in that anytime something negative is said like. A bunch of replies pop up to drown the negative post. mostly arguments

I received the order in less than 15 days. Only issues I had were that there's no way to tell vials apart and 2 of the vials weren't crimped properly and the cheap aluminum seal ripped off when I took the cap off. You get hwwhat you pay for. Seems legit so far I'll get bloods to check View attachment 161945
That looks like the type of caps that are made to tear apart like that.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, I noticed this type of cap you posted in your peptide pics.
624298DC-4D4B-4098-867E-AB779100E5CE.jpeg