Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals have you ever thought of using fedex? I’ve used them with a different supplier for orders to Australia (from a Malaysia) and generally receive orders within 5-7 days. Compared to USPS where my current order with you is still not showing tracking activity 9 days after shipment….

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals have you ever thought of using fedex? I’ve used them with a different supplier for orders to Australia (from a Malaysia) and generally receive orders within 5-7 days. Compared to USPS where my current order with you is still not showing tracking activity 9 days after shipment….
Fedex is express shipping, as I mentionned before they are available modes of transportation with no reship policy that we do not advice, because customer should be aware that risk of seizure by flight deliveries are much higher compared to secure and garanteed regular modes of transportation.
For Australia, I only advice China Post, it's fast and very secure.

How many times have you seen people refer to him as "Ding dong," chemical co? How is that not racism?

Just call it like I see it. I'm sure the rep sees this for what it is, and I'm just speaking up for the small portion of Americans who don't have our heads up our assholes. That's all.

i'm the one that coined the name DingDong Sigma and i assure you it had absolutely nothing to do with them being Chinese.

Fedex is express shipping, as I mentionned before they are available modes of transportation with no reship policy that we do not advice, because customer should be aware that risk of seizure by flight deliveries are much higher compared to secure and garanteed regular modes of transportation.
For Australia, I only advice China Post, it's fast and very secure.
Thanks for the response.

Fair enough - security first always. I’m just being impatient

For the guys in the US...what are y’all using for payment? Don’t need anything but some pt141 and won’t come close to the $500 BTC minimum

For the guys in the US...what are y’all using for payment? Don’t need anything but some pt141 and won’t come close to the $500 BTC minimum
Have yet to order from QSC, but I have no qualms using CC. AmEx always. Anything goes wrong they fix it ASAP.

BTW, BBB has PT141 if you need to use bitcoin. I bought some, but haven't gotten to his yet, so I can't vouch for it. PT141 in general is nice except for the nausea.