Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi all, so I"ve been reading a lot on this forum, am wanting to order semaglutide but am unsure about it. Has anyone gotten it recently and is happy with the results? Thanks

Just be aware for Australia ive made orders on:
- Feb 11th (2 orders sent seperately)
- Feb 25th
- March 3rd

And im yet to receive anything. One package is stuck in customs too for almost 1 month now.

Definitely not fast delivery and doesn't seem very secure at this stage. Will know for sure with more time the exact outcomes
Assuming these are all orders from Qingdao? Reading this makes me nervous .. I’m waiting on a small order of HGH but am out of the stuff I was using previously so need delivery urgently.

You have many payment methods with less transaction fee that are available for such small amounts, you do not bitcoin payment. Credit card is the easiest way to pay it's instantanous, secure and legal transaction on alibaba of a legal item ;)
Legal in China, not many countries around the world. You have me very curious now about how this works.

Let’s say a source is on the radar of our law enforcement. Is Alibaba going to cooperate and hand over the order history, showing each product purchased?

Legal in China, not many countries around the world. You have me very curious now about how this works.

Let’s say a source is on the radar of our law enforcement. Is Alibaba going to cooperate and hand over the order history, showing each product purchased?
Legal transaction in your countries, not only in China.
When you buy soap from a company on alibaba it's legal. Alibaba bans steroids since april 2021. So alibaba have no idea that we are steroids suppliers, and customer had done nothing illegal during the whole process, all items purchased are legal, for example you order 10 kits hgh, I send you a link of t-shirt or cosmetics, and you have an invoice.
Also we change the shop and company name minimum twice a year ;)

Legal transaction in your countries, not only in China.
When you buy soap from a company on alibaba it's legal. Alibaba bans steroids since april 2021. So alibaba have no idea that we are steroids suppliers, and customer had done nothing illegal during the whole process. And we change the shop and company name minimum twice a year ;)
This just seems too easy. Of course an intercepted pack or a controlled delivery is a different story on the receiver’s end.

The product listed on alibaba is something random. It’s never listed as “steroids”