Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Don’t do this. hCG degrades reasonably quickly after reconstitution to begin with. Pinning them together is fine but you shouldn’t expect to be able to mix them for storage.
I don't think this is what they meant, but I agree. Once mixed GH and CJC-1295 w/ DAC (dumb, lazy) and it instantly became cloudy. Jano report showed good stability with GH so Idk.

Says the source with the fake office picture, fake profile picture, 50% under-dosed gear, a shit attitude and refuses to refund his customers based on "how nice they talk to you".

@limitphobic get a hold of this, DingDong is trying to play the good guy.
Oy vay. Here I go…

First of all @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals:
i want my $45.

Ok now that THATS out of the way…
HGH, BPC157 and TB500 available in usa warehouse and can be received in 3-4 days working days
HGH $70
BPC157 5mg $55
TB500 5mg $85
+ shipping

Price list attached
How have you still not figured out how to make hcg at 5000iu?? It’s like ordering test-c 100mg/ml.

Also, while we’re at it, I still have that hcg with caps still on. You said only testing customers get refunds (what??). So if I get this tested, and it shows up less than advertised by a margin greater than 10% up or down…I’ll get my $45 + testing costs? Or am I still on your ignore list…

On a very serious note guys, especially to the new guys here: this source has thrown up too many red flags for comfort.

1. Bad bad bad customer service.
2. Sold hcg at half the advertised dose then claimed they were testing it in the lab using the wrong method (woof what a good quality control system they must have for ALL their products)
3. 3/10 oils tested underdosed by greater than 10%. How did y’all shit the bed on that one? (Again, you can imagine their “quality testing procedures”)

Buyer beware.

Edit: the most sketchy payment method I’ve seen on a black market forum. By all means, fuck up like I did and give this guy ALL the information needed to lock you up (depending on location) and clean your bank account out.

Oy vay. Here I go…

First of all @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals:
i want my $45.

Ok now that THATS out of the way…

How have you still not figured out how to make hcg at 5000iu?? It’s like ordering test-c 100mg/ml.

Also, while we’re at it, I still have that hcg with caps still on. You said only testing customers get refunds (what??). So if I get this tested, and it shows up less than advertised by a margin greater than 10% up or down…I’ll get my $45 + testing costs? Or am I still on your ignore list…

On a very serious note guys, especially to the new guys here: this source has thrown up too many red flags for comfort.

1. Bad bad bad customer service.
2. Sold hcg at half the advertised dose then claimed they were testing it in the lab using the wrong method (woof what a good quality control system they must have for ALL their products)
3. 3/10 oils tested underdosed by greater than 10%. How did y’all shit the bed on that one? (Again, you can imagine their “quality testing procedures”)

Buyer beware.

Edit: the most sketchy payment method I’ve seen on a black market forum. By all means, fuck up like I did and give this guy ALL the information needed to lock you up (depending on location) and clean your bank account out.
Wait, did they steal your bank info?

Anyone have experience with Sigma AI/PCT meds? Seems to be a lot of weird things happening with Indian pharma right now and incredibly long ship times compared to China so wondering if these are viable options.

Very interested in bpc157 and its supposed healing effects. Are there any users on here who have a) used it and b) had any success on treating injuries. How helpful is it.. I'm assuming it's not a miracle drug that will grow me a new arm. Does it help with muscle tears/ ligament issues?

Very interested in bpc157 and its supposed healing effects. Are there any users on here who have a) used it and b) had any success on treating injuries. How helpful is it.. I'm assuming it's not a miracle drug that will grow me a new arm. Does it help with muscle tears/ ligament issues?
I used it for pec injury and worked amazingly. injected directly in muscle. i used high dose once a day

I'm not sure I'd be too worried. Mine took over 30 days and never updated once on the system. But did get here nonetheless
Right, I've heard they will never even show in as being a valid tracking number up until the day they are delivered. Anyone else hear that or have that actually happen to them?

Right, I've heard they will never even show in as being a valid tracking number up until the day they are delivered. Anyone else hear that or have that actually happen to them?
That's what happened with me.. Fit curiosity I checked back and mine had never at one point been tracked anywhere. Just think China Post isn't like any other post. But by post experience they do seem to get there but just on Jamaica time..