Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yea happened to me once,got package and tracking updated that day. Could be same now. I want it soon coz i have accutane inside
Just look at the last pages on this thread, seems like it takes 3-4 weeks on average with postnl and tracking does not update for most people here so i think ur still good

***Reminder***

Milberone out of stock

HMG out of stock (pink tops)
Turinabol out of stock (will be stocked this week or next week)

BPC157 back to stock in USA warehouse

Test E and Test C oils will be in stock in USA Warehouse very soon :cool:

ETA 3-4 days, working days.

1 kit TEST E 10x10ml @250mg/ml $95 (equivalent of 9.5$/vial)

1 kit TEST C 10x10ml @250mg/ml $100 (
equivalent of 10$/vial)

Shipping $5

weather-sexy.gif

Attachments

• QSC - Price list ($).pdf
    581.7 KB · Views: 110
We've a lot about all this, but still no data was proved that hcg and peptides degrades after a certain time, as far as I know..
I have a legal pharmacy that I use to get some of my hcg and peptides and I asked my doctor about this and he told me to ignore that date and that it'll be good far past it, nothing to worry about.. I'm paraphrasing.

I am answering based on my experience with my customers: ETA and success rate of orders I shipped.
It's fast and secure with 100% pass rate.
Considering reps are working for the same company and shipment methods will be the same (all comes from the same warehouse etc. You guys are just agents for the products) i felt i should just let the community be aware that it's not 100% pass rate for the company....as i have evidence of orders not coming through

***Reminder***

Milberone out of stock

equivalent of 10$/vial)

Shipping $5

View attachment 162058
How many kits can you ship domestically in one package? Also is it priority mail or first class?

***Reminder***

Milberone out of stock

equivalent of 10$/vial)

Shipping $5

View attachment 162058
I’m not trying to crash anyones party but with this being domestic shipping 3-4 day TA and 10$ a vial what is everyone’s thinking behind not using a source like this? Genuinely curious on everyone’s thoughts . Is it just an issue with trusting out of country sources?

I’m not trying to crash anyones party but with this being domestic shipping 3-4 day TA and 10$ a vial what is everyone’s thinking behind not using a source like this? Genuinely curious on everyone’s thoughts . Is it just an issue with trusting out of country sources?
Raw testing has so far have checked out for the most part. Best bet is to get the new domestics oils tested if you’re concerned.