Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received my order today, mk677 and test cyp only small quantity to test the waters. The test powder looks and smells as it should (whatever thats worth) I won't have chance to brew that just yet. The mk677 tastes like shit which is apparently correct ive just made a liquid solution in propolyne glycol 50ml at 10mg per ml the mk dissolved quickly with only a small amount of heat(im inpatient) took first dose 2.5ml unfortunately id not long stuffed my face and mk677 only makes me really hungry if ive not recently eaten current bodyweight is 101kg so in a few days we will know if its doing the trick. There was a very small amount of what appeared to be a contaminant small black specks in the liquid whether this came from my PG i do not know either way it was a negligible amount. Fingers crossed its 100% because i love mk677 and the prices and quality of it lately is awful. Will update as i go!
MK677 powder is one of the nastiest supps I’ve tasted lol

Yes very often, mainly labs and resellers.
The highest order I had in once was 24 kg of raws only in 1 order.
For US HGH resellers, when they order 100 or 200 kits to get the $45/kit discount, it's up to 18kg gross weight
24 kg?? Lol..i dont think I would have balls for that. Just wonder,what happens if customs find that much? You get swat on your doors? And than I get worried for 200grams...