Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Antidepressants

Venlafaxine HCL

100g $110
1kg $350

Fluoxetine

20g $60
1kg $265

H9aa377692609410581eb8dff9312fffas.jpg

Venlafaxine is a derivative of phenylethylamine and is an atypical antidepressant for the second ring class.
This product and its active metabolite O- to methyl grammarin (ODV) can effectively reduce the reuptake of 5-ht and NA, and have a certain effect on the reuptake of DA, which has anti-depressant effect.
The sedative effect is weaker.
Oral absorption is good, and consumption does not affect the absorption of drugs.
It is widely metabolized in the liver, and the main metabolites are ODV, which are excreted mainly through the kidney and can be excreted from the milk.

Fluoxetine is frequently used to treat major depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, bulimia nervosa,panic disorder, body dysmorphic disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and trichotillomania.
Caution should be taken when using any SSRI for bipolar disorder as this can increase the likelihood of mania; however, fluoxetine can be used with an antipsychotic (such as quetiapine) for bipolar. It has also been used for cataplexy, obesity, and alcohol dependence,as well as binge eating disorder.

So you won't help your customer?

You're still hiding behind that "it was a different representative" thing right? Even though it's you?

You have told customers the same thing on this forum by the way; that you will only include the replacement on the next order instead of actually reshipping the missing items. All while making them spent more money.

Scam artist.

Exacly, just ignore that mong, check his posting history and you will understand why
This interests me since I am planning to give you a try for some peptides not available in any other sources.

How would you act if anyone with his case would have ordered directly from you, with the Meso rep. In that case of seizure, would you force him to make a new order to reship the seized order with it, or would you reship it once for free as you clearly said many times?

After all, policies of reshipment, etc comes from "Qingdao Sigma Chemical", not from the reps, so I do not think you can offer anything different but to stick to the rules imposed from those who manage the business.

This interests me since I am planning to give you a try for some peptides not available in any other sources.

How would you act if anyone with his case would have ordered directly from you, with the Meso rep. In that case of seizure, would you force him to make a new order to reship the seized order with it, or would you reship it once for free as you clearly said many times?

After all, policies of reshipment, etc comes from "Qingdao Sigma Chemical", not from the reps, so I do not think you can offer anything different but to stick to the rules imposed from those who manage the business.
I am not just a rep, but sales agent, and having enough freedom to make my own decisions when it comes to compensation and reship.

Usually the rule is that if an order is confirmed seized or lost, customer should make a new order, even a small one to get reship. (post #4,068)
The only seizures I had were from express shipping, so at least customer is aware that there is no reship policy for ungaranteed lines.
I had few lost packages, like 3 or 4 out until now, in this case it depends on customer, if he is regular and polite, I can do some exception and bear all the cost, so I can reship cost free with no need to make a new order, for example, if he is an asshole and start bashing us thinking that meso members will help him, he won't get the reship even if he made a new order.

Last edited:
Interested to see this. Debating a raw order myself. You testing anything @Iron Vett ?
You have already many lab tests of raws published in the forum

Test cyp, sustanon, deca:

Anavar, Test Cyp, Anadrol, Tren e, mast p, mast e, primo e, primo a:

Raloxifene:

Anavar:

Test cyp:

@Sigma is the BPC/TB/CJC you sell all from the same production batch you have posted on the first page that you tested? Or is it 'fresher'.

@Sigma is the BPC/TB/CJC you sell all from the same production batch you have posted on the first page that you tested? Or is it 'fresher'.
fresher, we have new batches of those, but same raw. BPC157 and TB500 are doing very well their job, you can find many feedbacks about those in both forums, all customers satisfied from results on injuries..

Sponsors