Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just placed a small order to see how quality is, 5g mk677 and 10g test c. I hope to god the mk is good ots a joke to get here in the uk

Blood work on 350mg/w Primo E,NPP and test C(350mg each) injecting daily ~13 hours post injection.

Hormones:
Screenshot_20220128-135013_WeChat.jpg
First row is E2 and third row Prolactin
Test is above their upper limit(1600ng/dl) so no exact number showed but I don't think it's much higher than that.
Took pramipexole 0.25mg 2x/week.
AAS source:
Homebrew Primo E and Test Cyp with raws from QSC.
NPP raws from another Chinese source.
Anavar(QSC raws) 60mg pwo only around 4x a week.

No AI/Serm.

Lipids:
Took Ezetimibe 5mg/day and Rosuvastatin 5mg twice a week.
LDL and HDL are both below reference range but I'm okay with the 3:1 ratio.
Screenshot_20220128-140140_WeChat.jpg

Liver and thyroid markers are all in range or extremely close to reference range so no posting here.

Bilirubin and some other red blood cell related markers are slightly out of range.

Other ancillaries: Tudca 1200mg/day, Curcumin(curcuminoid 95%) 1000mg/day, Telmisartan 80mg/day, NAC 3000mg/day, Astragulus 1000mg/day, Ubiquinol 200mg/day, Finasteride .25mg/day, Omega 3(60%EPA40%DHA) 3g/day.
and many other stuff irrelevant to the bloodwork.

Last edited:
I guess i can also make a feelz report on semaglutide now after more than a week.
First of all, i took ozempic before (2 pens, dosage range from 0,2 to 0,4mg. Ive decided to inject lower dosage more frequently in order to reduce sides).

So ive reconstituted QSC semaglutide (1ml bac water for a 2mg vial) and did 0,2ml first, so 0,4mg. Felt very minor stomach discomfort and bloating, appetite was slightly down. 4 days later i did 0,3ml, so 0,6mg and boys now the "fun" really started. As @SkankHunt wrote it was quite similar. Appetite crushed, nausea, bloat, etc. i usually eat veggies with meat and low carb right now but i dont get the meals down.
If i knew it wouldnt get better i would probably stop, but it usually subsides after the 2. or 3. injection.

Just placed a small order to see how quality is, 5g mk677 and 10g test c. I hope to god the mk is good ots a joke to get here in the uk
Nice work jake. For me that looks weird to do test c with mk677. Forgive my ignorance but is that mk677 oral or injection. Also could u let me know what you thought of the postage and quality. Train hard and cheers mate.

I guess i can also make a feelz report on semaglutide now after more than a week.
First of all, i took ozempic before (2 pens, dosage range from 0,2 to 0,4mg. Ive decided to inject lower dosage more frequently in order to reduce sides).

So ive reconstituted QSC semaglutide (1ml bac water for a 2mg vial) and did 0,2ml first, so 0,4mg. Felt very minor stomach discomfort and bloating, appetite was slightly down. 4 days later i did 0,3ml, so 0,6mg and boys now the "fun" really started. As @SkankHunt wrote it was quite similar. Appetite crushed, nausea, bloat, etc. i usually eat veggies with meat and low carb right now but i dont get the meals down.
If i knew it wouldnt get better i would probably stop, but it usually subsides after the 2. or 3. injection.
I was disheartened at first about the feelz reports but yeah, gotta give it a week or so before making the call. I'm grateful for this post man. very encouraging about the product. please keep us updated as you're able.

With China Post yes, we reship cost free with the next order if ever seizure happens, but till now no seizure happaned in both boards (7 months on french meso and 3 months here), a very beautiful 100%
So you dont re-ship with the express lines? The ones you pay extra I think $50, I live in the UK

With China Post yes, with private transporters no reship, with Canada special line no reship, with EU special line yes, we reship cost free with the next order if ever seizure happens, but till now no seizure happaned in both boards (7 months on french meso and 3 months here), a very beautiful 100% pass rate.
you mention no reship with Canada line, is that because your shipping success rate is no longer perfect?

Any1 from scandinavia had succes recieving a shipment from this source? I cant see how a shipment from china will go through these strict customs?

I was disheartened at first about the feelz reports but yeah, gotta give it a week or so before making the call. I'm grateful for this post man. very encouraging about the product. please keep us updated as you're able.
I did a full 2mg vial yesterday and skipped my lira shot. If i had taken this much sema I would likely be dying from nausea and not hungry. Instead I’m hungry when I’m usually not.