Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you've done some reading idiot, you will find about 15 blind third party tests from customers in the forum
Not sure who you’re calling idiot you stupid cunt you invade every other thread with your bullshit. No one cares about raw tests we wanna see your finished oils blind tested cause last I checked they’re all over the fuckin place like your personalities you retarded fuck. You’re a visitor here so take your fuckin 7 dollar jungle juice full of lead and jam it up your mothers cunt

In lab testing forum, you have for example trestolone acetate oil third party lab test
Was interested in 1-testosterone or DHB. The customers would love it. Interested in the Raws. Do you think it could be added to the list?

And Tren at 200mg/ml instead of 100mg/ml should be updated in 2-3 months thanks to me

My experience:

Ordered, 24, domestic, 10iu, hgh kits.

Received payment instructions.

Paid within 24 hours.

My order showed unpaid for 2 days on the website. This worried me as I've never paid that way, or worked with Qingdao. I emailed and asked asked about the status. Responses were very quick to all emails. I was told sometimes it takes a couple days, (I had paid on a Friday).

Payment cleared the following Monday, as they said it would.

I received my blue tops 5 days after payment cleared.

Packaging was acceptable for a domestic order. It was boxed, taped, and bagged as needed. It also had the packing needed to make sure things weren't rattling around.

I do NOT have bloods, or tests, to comment on quality. If I test, I will update.

Thank you for the service. I am now considering an intl raw order.