Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My experience:

Ordered, 24, domestic, 10iu, hgh kits.

Received payment instructions.

Paid within 24 hours.

My order showed unpaid for 2 days on the website. This worried me as I've never paid that way, or worked with Qingdao. I emailed and asked asked about the status. Responses were very quick to all emails. I was told sometimes it takes a couple days, (I had paid on a Friday).

Payment cleared the following Monday, as they said it would.

I received my blue tops 5 days after payment cleared.

Packaging was acceptable for a domestic order. It was boxed, taped, and bagged as needed. It also had the packing needed to make sure things weren't rattling around.

I do NOT have bloods, or tests, to comment on quality. If I test, I will update.

Thank you for the service. I am now considering an intl raw order.
You could get a blood test

You could get a blood test
I know, but I'm not running them right away. I wanted to comment on what I could, but wanted to clarify that I couldn't speak on quality as I haven't had bloods, or tests, done. I think it is important to only speak facts when commenting about sources and their goods. I wanted to be clear that my post was referencing my order and delivery experience only.

People need to be specific on what they reference, not just say good to go, golden, etc.

Did you already fix the hcg issue? And get it into the United States in mass? I find that verrrry hard to believe. It’s listed here as 5000iu in your most up-to-date list…
? Wasn't the issue always that Qingdao rep said that the one in the USA warehouse is a different batch than the International one? And that the guy who was complaining about a refund would need to get that tested and turn out to be underdosed if he wanted a refund? But the guy wouldn't do it?

So right now it's a mystery if the HCG in the domestic warehouse is the correct dose or underdosed.

? Wasn't the issue always that Qingdao rep said that the one in the USA warehouse is a different batch than the International one? And that the guy who was complaining about a refund would need to get that tested and turn out to be underdosed if he wanted a refund? But the guy wouldn't do it?

So right now it's a mystery if the HCG in the domestic warehouse is the correct dose or underdosed.
It’s all the same shit dude, the rep stated many times over that the batch was a very large batch.

The hcg is underdosed and he refused to refund the members who bought it, other than the 1 guy who paid for the testing. All the other countless customers are shit out of luck unless they too will pay for a seperate test to test the same exact batch which the customer knows will test back poorly.

So yeah dude it’s a mystery if you wanna call it that Lmao

The guy who “wouldn’t do the testing” as you stated above, paid $47 for his hcg, tell me why he would send any to jano and pay triple that just to confirm what he already knows, that the hcg is shit.

At that point you just cut your loses and accept the fact that you did business with a shady motherfucker

Is that report 1 year old? Same batch?

Yes we make very big batches of hot seller pepetides, such as hgh, hcg, bpc157, tb500, mt2. .

"Big batches" of HCG that last way longer than a year, but hey for domestic they are different batches than international when they said they are the same items previously shipped to "their USA warehouse".

LOL

No surprise that you just joined and have only 2 posts both in this thread.

"Big batches" of HCG that last way longer than a year, but hey for domestic they are different baatches than international when they said they are the same items previously shipped to "their USA warehouse".

LOL
The guy is another stupid shill account created to just comment in this thread

Have you brought this to the attention of the vendor? I’m pretty sure you should have this by now
I sure did. I was told to keep waiting and no reship will be offered unless it's confirmed lost or seized. I do have to say communication was quick when I brought this to the reps attention, I just don't agree with the answer I got.

Does an hgh test by janoshik supposto say somatrope on the test not 10IU hgh? Got into a fight with my buddy he says those test aren’t real. But I never heard of the test having to say 10IU sormaptrope instead of HGH

I sure did. I was told to keep waiting and no reship will be offered unless it's confirmed lost or seized. I do have to say communication was quick when I brought this to the reps attention, I just don't agree with the answer I got.
I don't blame you, waiting 60 days and no reship is ridiculous when their packs are landing 3 to 4 weeks. Just another reason to skip this lousy source.

You're wrong. The "item delayed" update on Canada Post shows whenever a package takes longer than expected. It is not a description of what that delay is. You can generate a tracking number that shows "Electronic information submitted by shipper" that will never update.

Don't talk down to customers acting like it's obvious. The reason it says item delayed it because the package hasn't shown up to Canada.

You're wrong. The "item delayed" update on Canada Post shows whenever a package takes longer than expected. It is not a description of what that delay is. You can generate a tracking number that shows "Electronic information submitted by shipper" that will never update.

Don't talk down to customers acting like it's obvious. The reason it says item delayed it because the package hasn't shown up to Canada.

It will be updated once scanned by post service at arrival. it doesn't mean package isn't in Canada.