Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Never had any seizures to scandi? Nice that you even are able to get into Norway! Is EU speciel line the best way to ship?
My order has been stuck in customs for 12 days(9 working days I believe) with no message from the carrier. But the rep said it could take anywhere from 14 days to a month in extreme cases for it to be cleared. Denmark by the way.

My order has been stuck in customs for 12 days(9 working days I believe) with no message from the carrier. But the rep said it could take anywhere from 14 days to a month in extreme cases for it to be cleared. Denmark by the way.
Thx for info, I hope you get your stuff. Everything outside EU gets checked in scandinavia, so thats why I find it hard to believe how they can have 100% shipping succes..

I ordered some peptides early January, received notice they had shipped 1/8. Arrived 3 days ago, USA, 1/26. Packaging was good and stealthy. Foil wrapped/sealed, with foam padding inside well-taped small box. Have not tried anything from this order yet but I've ordered from them before without issues.

edit: USPS tracking never updated or saw the package. Always said "label created not yet in system" even after delivery. Saytrack seemed to work OK but it was slow and buggy, with gaps.

Last edited:
Thx for info, I hope you get your stuff. Everything outside EU gets checked in scandinavia, so thats why I find it hard to believe how they can have 100% shipping succes..
They reroute through a European country to avoid that I believe. The peculiar thing with my order is that the tracking number changed on the app of the carrier once the carrier got a hold of it. I'm assuming that's the original country codes before it hit the reroute in Europe. But for some reason, it still shows up as normal on external trackers like 17track.

Semaglutide update. I had my first meal of the day at 9am so about 4.5 hours after I woke up, and I wasn't hungry when I ate, I just felt I should eat SOMETHING. It was a small meal 1/2 cup rice, 3/4 lean ground beef with some yogurt and guac. Total calories around 350 ish. Immediately after the meal I was uncomfortably full to where it was like I just finished eating at a buffet. It is now 12:00pm 3 hours later and I'm still full. I'm going to have to skip lunch, or just have a protein shake so I at least get my protein. I'm digging this so far.

Seriously. I’m at 0.25mg and the day after injection upon waking up I wanna quit. The nausea sucks ass. I haven’t eaten breakfast all week.
To add my 2 cents. I took real Ozempic and this is exactly how it feels the first time you use it. It unlike any other drug I've ever tried and its unmistakable. So this is pretty good news.
I would still love to see a real test of it though. I honestly dont understand why QSC wouldn't just test it...given the retail price of semaglutide and how many people would buy it, you would think the price of a test is worth the investment.

Last edited:
Never had any seizures to scandi? Nice that you even are able to get into Norway! Is EU speciel line the best way to ship?

Also do you have any labtest on your current Trest ace, superdrol tabs or oxy?
This is China Post line, and we never had a seizure there, there is no need to use EU special line for scandinavia, because speed of freight is same as China Post, I only advice spanish and italians to use EU Special line, because their post office are one of the laziest in the world.

Lab test of ment in the comment below, tabs are never tested

Last edited:
Has anyone tried their ment? Considering buying a kit, but it feels like more than I'll need.
You have a lab test of trestolone acetate oil (third party lab test done by french lab test group):

If you don't want a full kit, you can mix your kit with other items, for example order 6 trestolone actetate + 4 primo or 5 testosterones... you can order any number of vials of any item as you like

Test Report #15060 (1).png

To add my 2 cents. I took real Ozempic and this is exactly how it feels the first time you use it. It unlike any other drug I've ever tried and its unmistakable. So this is pretty good news.
I would still love to see a real test of it though. I honestly dont understand why QSC wouldn't just test it...given the retail price of semaglutide and how many people would buy it, you would think the price of a test is worth the investment.
My review was for real Ozempic. I haven’t tried QS.

You have a lab test of trestolone acetate oil (third party lab test done by french lab test group):

If you don't want a full kit, you can mix your kit with other items, for example order 6 trestolone actetate + 4 primo or 5 testosterones... you can order any number of vials of any item as you like

View attachment 159569
Sounds good! Can I do that for tablets too? Like 300 anavar 300 oxy instead of just 600 of one?

I don't think reporting actual shipping experience with a very recent order from a vendor is shilling. But then you're a fucking retard it seems. People can anti-shill, which means maybe you work for another company that competes with QDS and are trashing them for that reason. Just speculating but not about you being a fucking retard, that's pretty much 100% obvious.