Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Physique has never looked better thanks to Qingdao Sigma's gear. Feel and look great too.

Test e
Tren e
Anavar
HGH

Libido is absolutely ridiculous too. Off the charts libido. Started their Finasteride recently too, and my libido is still high. A little less now which is a good thing because my libido on this cycle has been too much.
Yeah...but how has your Libido been??

Physique has never looked better thanks to Qingdao Sigma's gear. Feel and look great too.

Test e
Tren e
Anavar
HGH

Libido is absolutely ridiculous too. Off the charts libido. Started their Finasteride recently too, and my libido is still high. A little less now which is a good thing because my libido on this cycle has been too much.
Didn’t you just get your first round of gear in from them? How has it impacted your physique already that quickly?

Didn’t you just get your first round of gear in from them? How has it impacted your physique already that quickly?
On top of that literally 69 of his 70 messages have been posted in this thread. Shilling for Qing since since his first post where he claimed to make a $700 order, which he then claimed to receive on january 13. Then said he ordered two more packages before the first one he ordered even arrived. Same guy also said that tren is good for your mind.

Last edited:
On top of that literally 69 of his 70 messages have been posted in this thread. Shilling for Qing since since his first post where he claimed to make a $700 order, which he then claimed to receive on january 13. Then said he ordered two more packages before the first one he ordered even arrived. Same guy also said that tren is good for your mind.
You see who did the heart eyes on his post? The true shilling cock sucker Cherokee.

Been over a month actually. It impacted my physique that quickly because I went from TRT levels of test (125mg) to Test, Tren, Anavar, GH.
You're a fucking moron. Sit like the, "Canine," dog that you are. It was a $1000 order split into three packages. Not multiple orders. I placed another order only after receiving my first complete order. Look how pathetic you look trying to be a detective but getting nothing right. Dumbfuck lmfao.

Maybe your mind needs some Tren, because compared to me your intelligence and reading ability seems to be lacking. Nice one detective smoothbrain.

Last edited:
You're a fucking moron. It was a $1000 order split into three packages. Not multiple orders. I placed another order only after receiving my first complete order. Look how pathetic you look trying to be a detective but getting nothing right. Dumbfuck lmfao.

Maybe your mind needs some Tren, because compared to me your intelligence and reading ability seems to be lacking. Nice one detective smoothbrain

Yep definitely $1000
Placed an order last night (about 700usd total). My first order with Qingdao. Will report back in a few weeks. The payment was smooth and rep very responsive. Was tired of paying $90 for a vial of Tren from UGLs, so found this source. I also plan to make another small order of HGH and BPC from USA warehouse for faster shipping.

Also If you received the first part of your package on the 13th how has it been a month? last I remember a month wasn't 17 days.

Either way a shill is a shill, any amount of name calling me ain't gonna change what you are.

Last edited:
Yep definitely $1000

Also If you received the first part of your package on the 13th how has it been a month? last I remember a month wasn't 17 days.

Either way a shill is a shill, any amount of name calling me ain't gonna change what you are.
The moment I noticed you quoted my reply from over 2 months ago (stalker weirdo lmfao), is when I realized replying to a keyboard warrior virgin like yourself is simply not worth my time. Just know that I did pay $1000. $1000 in my own currency you dipshit. $700 in your shitty American USD currency.

I guess your smoothbrain detective work was a flop again. I love how you replied to me 5 minutes later too. Do you not have a life outside of this forum? I guess competition shills like you don't. Let me know when you move up in life and find a hobby outside of staring at your computer all day and shilling for the competition.

Pathetic

Last edited:
I guess your smoothbrain detective work was a flop again. I love how you replied to me 5 minutes later too. Do you not have a life outside of this forum? I guess competition shills like you don't. Let me know when you move up in life and find a hobby outside of staring at your computer all day and shilling for the competition.

Pathetic

The guy made a good point. You haven’t even been running the gear for a month. I know tren is a strong drug but With an enanthate ester I don’t think I would notice a huge change in my physique in ~ 2 weeks.

Holy Crap....you guys are now pissing at each other over the currency exchange rate??

Just when you think this shit will fizzle out somebody comes up with something new!!

And here I was worried this party was winding down, the keg was about empty and even the ugly chicks were all spoken for...

i dont understand why you idiots keep responding to people who you call "shills" page after page. if they truly are shills, youre helping them in their goal of bringing more attention to the source by constantly bumping the thread responding to them

i dont understand why you idiots keep responding to people who you call "shills" page after page. if they truly are shills, youre helping them in their goal of bringing more attention to the source by constantly bumping the thread responding to them
My point was Ding Dong shouldn't be trusted along with the people blindly supporting him. This thread has been a shit show since it first showed up, and everytime I see a post in here of someone ordering from him I loose a little bit of my will to live. Either way, I do agree with you, it's not worth my time.