Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't think reporting actual shipping experience with a very recent order from a vendor is shilling. But then you're a fucking retard it seems. People can anti-shill, which means maybe you work for another company that competes with QDS and are trashing them for that reason. Just speculating but not about you being a fucking retard, that's pretty much 100% obvious.
The only fucking retards here are the ones blindly trusting ding dong and not sending their shit off to get tested.

I share my experience with this company .. the worst of all …I bought the package from them after three months it didn’teven arrive in my country .. after showing the problem to the seller seemed to worry but instead it disappeared completely and it even blocked me on Alibaba.
If you live in the UE I advise you don’t buy from this company because you will not receive your package 90% of the time and you will not have any money back guarantee.
This is the link of the conversation between me and the seller:

Attached the screenshots of the conversations .. avoid wasting money and time with dishonest sellers

[EDIT: attachments removed with personally-identifying information.]

I share my experience with this company .. the worst of all …I bought the package from them after three months it didn’teven arrive in my country .. after showing the problem to the seller seemed to worry but instead it disappeared completely and it even blocked me on Alibaba.
If you live in the UE I advise you don’t buy from this company because you will not receive your package 90% of the time and you will not have any money back guarantee.

Attached the screenshots of the conversations .. avoid wasting money and time with dishonest sellers
Brother you posted a screenshot with your name, phone number, and address. JESUS

Last edited:

I’d erase your name/address from the picture if I were you…

I just replied to you with an update of tracking before you post this BS with your ID and adress.., your order was updated this week and arrived to Italy, and I never blocked anyone on alibaba.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
my experience so far :
First order was telmisartan and mots-c.
Order was send in separate packages. First with mots-c arrived after one month. Packaging was good (i can see why they have high pass rate), paid 20$ customs fee.
However i am still waiting for telmisartan package (2 moths already). Local Post wanted declaration for content beforehand, because they didnt provide any declaration obviously, however support helped me solve that problem in short period of time through email.

I made also second order with few kits of injectables and gh and paid extra 95$ for "EU special line", because i wanted shorter delivery time ( their estimate is 10-20 days). Still waiting for this one aswell. 24 days since payment, 22 days since i received tracking - no changes. If it will be delivered after 30 days, i dont see the reason why pay extra for that special line :rolleyes:

Will post review update when package arrive.....

? Wasn't the issue always that Qingdao rep said that the one in the USA warehouse is a different batch than the International one? And that the guy who was complaining about a refund would need to get that tested and turn out to be underdosed if he wanted a refund? But the guy wouldn't do it?

So right now it's a mystery if the HCG in the domestic warehouse is the correct dose or underdosed.
I asked @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals if I would get refunded for the testng and product if I sent it for testing…. No reply.

No reply to my perfectly valid issue of hcg dosed back at 5000iu on the most recent list.

Sure is cheap though!

#WheresMy45Dollars

And you wonder why company reps get mad, when they have to deal with retards 24/7, who post their own name, phone number in public :)

Bet he'll call the cops and report he got ripped off if he doesn't get it :)

Physique has never looked better thanks to Qingdao Sigma's gear. Feel and look great too.

Test e
Tren e
Anavar
HGH

Libido is absolutely ridiculous too. Off the charts libido. Started their Finasteride recently too, and my libido is still high. A little less now which is a good thing because my libido on this cycle has been too much.