Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does an hgh test by janoshik supposto say somatrope on the test not 10IU hgh? Got into a fight with my buddy he says those test aren’t real. But I never heard of the test having to say 10IU sormaptrope instead of HGH
eb6.jpg

Human Growth Hormone = Somatotropin
1 mg of Somatotropin = 3 IU of Somatotropin

Growth hormone - Wikipedia

Do you even spend at least some time to know what you are playing with and how those hormones work? At least the names they receive?

eb6.jpg

Human Growth Hormone = Somatotropin
1 mg of Somatotropin = 3 IU of Somatotropin

Growth hormone - Wikipedia

Do you even spend at least some time to know what you are playing with and how those hormones work? At least the names they receive?
Yes so my question is. Shouldn’t the tests say somatotropin not HGH. My buddy I showed the test so said the tests are fake cause it doesn’t say somatotropin.

Yes so my question is. Shouldn’t the tests say somatotropin not HGH. My buddy I showed the test so said the tests are fake cause it doesn’t say somatotropin.

Fake as a $6 bill. Anyone who knows anything knows those two words are not interchangeable. i say we burn the Jano thread to the ground. That guy has some nerve!

Ok so my friend is just a dumbass for saying it has to say sormatropin? Don’t want to rebuttle him till I know my facts LMAO thank u sir
What's the fucking difference? What kind of stupid debate is this? Loser blows the winner? Why don't you post in Jano's thread and ask him yourself?

Ok so my friend is just a dumbass for saying it has to say sormatropin? Don’t want to rebuttle him till I know my facts LMAO thank u sir

Enough goofing around. To answer your question, he just isn't familiar with the lingo. Those two words are interchangeable so the wording on a Jano report doesn't make a difference.

It’s all the same shit dude, the rep stated many times over that the batch was a very large batch.

The hcg is underdosed and he refused to refund the members who bought it, other than the 1 guy who paid for the testing. All the other countless customers are shit out of luck unless they too will pay for a seperate test to test the same exact batch which the customer knows will test back poorly.

So yeah dude it’s a mystery if you wanna call it that Lmao

The guy who “wouldn’t do the testing” as you stated above, paid $47 for his hcg, tell me why he would send any to jano and pay triple that just to confirm what he already knows, that the hcg is shit.

At that point you just cut your loses and accept the fact that you did business with a shady motherfucker
If it's obvious just get it fucking tested, prove Qingdao is a liar and get a refund. He rather spend weeks complaining on meso and give Qingdao free advertising instead. You peoe are retards.

Currently one of the orders that I order from Quingdao I have stuck in customs, present the invoice that the representative provided me and they still have not answered me, I will avoid ordering international Spain right now because I also have another package from Turkey and it has been in transit for 50 days , the post office of Spain is rubbish , before they arrived in a month a few days above others below but right now it is a lottery

Attachments

• IMG_20220129_125740.jpg
    IMG_20220129_125740.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 50
If it's obvious just get it fucking tested, prove Qingdao is a liar and get a refund. He rather spend weeks complaining on meso and give Qingdao free advertising instead. You peoe are retards.

What's a 'peoe' and are they ALL categorized as retards or perhaps they are just only slightly on the spectrum and commonly MISTAKEN as retards?

Currently one of the orders that I order from Quingdao I have stuck in customs, present the invoice that the representative provided me and they still have not answered me, I will avoid ordering international Spain right now because I also have another package from Turkey and it has been in transit for 50 days , the post office of Spain is rubbish , before they arrived in a month a few days above others below but right now it is a lottery
Mira en adtpostales a veces pagas ahí la tasa y lo sueltan. A mi me pasó con el pedido de qingdao

Mira en adtpostales a veces pagas ahí la tasa y lo sueltan. A mi me pasó con el pedido de qingdao
I've been getting into adspostal almost every day for a month and it says that the tracking number provided does not exist, it's already 73 days of shipping transit, but it's a shitty problem with the post office