Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I am not just a rep, but sales agent, and having enough freedom to make my own decisions when it comes to compensation and reship.

Usually the rule is that if an order is confirmed seized or lost, customer should make a new order, even a small one to get reship. (post #4,068)
The only seizures I had were from express shipping, so at least customer is aware that there is no reship policy for ungaranteed lines.
I had few lost packages, like 3 or 4 out until now, in this case it depends on customer, if he is regular and polite, I can do some exception and bear all the cost, so I can reship cost free with no need to make a new order, for example, if he is an asshole and start bashing us thinking that meso members will help him, he won't get the reship even if he made a new order.
I can vouche for this... He was nice enough to reship half my order when it was lost and I will get the other half with my next order. I thought that was pretty fair.

I can vouche for this... He was nice enough to reship half my order when it was lost and I will get the other half with my next order. I thought that was pretty fair.
Considering ive made 3 orders with them already. All 500 AUD+ i thought that would have been enough business with them to prove that i will be a regular customer....if my items actually come through.

Like i already said if im not seeing results...why waste more money if nothing has actually gotten to me yet. Most recent order was very early March. Other 2.were early and mid February. I get things take time but its clear this package is stuck in customs and no longer moving, as ive had other packages with a different company arrive in the same customs location and clear it within hours/q couple days + reach me with no longer than 3-4 days since that one has been stuck

Received my order today around 40days delivery time using the normal postNL line. I'm located east midlands UK. Little bit of air in some of the vials, no visible contaminants. I have used 200mg primo (2x 100mg/ml shots) and 125mg sustanon. Sust was done sub Q and I have a lump. I always get lumps doing this so that to me is of no concern. PIP was completely fine what I would class as normal, I would say the primo had less PIP than other Primo I have used. It would be good to know Quingdao what carrier oil do you use for these products? I have blood work next week and understand realistically this is too soon to draw any conclusions regarding bio markers for the gear. This was booked ages ago and i won't move it. I may down the line get more blood work done or it tested if I have the funds. I also have CBD on its way so that will be fun

IMG-20220322-WA0002.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG-20220322-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20220322-WA0004.jpeg
    834.3 KB · Views: 11
Received my order today around 40days delivery time using the normal postNL line. I'm located east midlands UK. Little bit of air in some of the vials, no visible contaminants. I have used 200mg primo (2x 100mg/ml shots) and 125mg sustanon. Sust was done sub Q and I have a lump. I always get lumps doing this so that to me is of no concern. PIP was completely fine what I would class as normal, I would say the primo had less PIP than other Primo I have used. It would be good to know Quingdao what carrier oil do you use for these products? I have blood work next week and understand realistically this is too soon to draw any conclusions regarding bio markers for the gear. This was booked ages ago and i won't move it. I may down the line get more blood work done or it tested if I have the funds. I also have CBD on its way so that will be fun

View attachment 162206

For primo 100mg/ml and sustanon 250mg/ml Sesame oil 2%BA 20%BB

Primo E oil.png
Sustanon oil 1.png

For the quality and quantity I have received with the customer service I don't see why people give them shit, as far as I am aware this is a good source, it's too early to feel anything but I have no concerns

I mean for injectable AAS, is there any plan to get them in MCT or any similar carrier?
No sir, the only oil used is sesame oil, which prooved to be a high quality oil, in term of smoothness of injection, and 100% of customers react good to this oil, no allergies, no fever, so there is no reason to switch to MCT.

And also the cheapest with the highest quality raws, and the best value for money of finished products that exists in the public market.

Yes I won't kiss your ass, that's why you aren't happy ^^
No. You’re the only one concerned with ass kissing. You won’t help your customers unless they suck you off. Multiple times here you say you’ll take care of your customers. But when something goes wrong you hem and haw and play with your dick about actually doing anything to help them. Then as soon as they show the slightest attitude about it you say “well I woulda helped but then you were rude.”

It’s really fucking annoying.

Last edited:
No. You’re the only one concerned with ass kissing. You won’t help your customers unless they suck you off. Multiple times here you say you’ll take care of your customers. But when something goes wrong you hem and haw and play with your dick about actually doing anything to help them. Then as soon as they show the slightest attitude about it you say “well I woulda helped but then you were rude.”

It’s really fucking annoying.
Like who?

Like who?
More than happy to pay the freight cost which is the original arrangement. Not a whole another order of 10 x gh kits when the first hasnt showed up...nor any of my other 3 but happy to give them more time
View attachment 162153
I’m referring to this guy, who you completely blew off a few pages back. But the complaint works equally fine about several others in this thread with similar complaints that you handled similarly.

But you already knew who I meant. You’re a fucking moron but you’re not a complete fucking moron, you gucking moron.

I’m referring to this guy, who you completely blew off a few pages back. But the complaint works equally fine about several others in this thread with similar complaints that you handled similarly.

But you already knew who I meant. You’re a fucking moron, but you’re not a complete fucking moron, you gucking moron.
Obviously the moron with single digit IQ here is you who couldn't understand that he is not my customer, he asked me for help, I gave him some advices in DM, and it ended here. I won't solve his problem because he is simply not my customer and I do not have access to his order or his conversation with the sales agent from whom he ordered, and I honestly don't give à fuck.
One more comment and I will add you to the ignore list.

Sponsors