Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

are you still selling Tianeptine? Can't find it on he price list, can you provide a price list of all the other products. for example the anti-depressant aren't on the price list.
tianeptine sodium
10g $50
100g $310
1kg $2850

It is available in usa warehouse in 3 forms: sodium, sulfate and free acid.
Eta 3-4 working days.

For specific antidepressants you are looking for email me or shoot me a DM so I can check if available.

Those who have packs in limbo are you using China post? China post is slow almost anywhere. Anyone have experience with their reship service? Seems like it is definitely the way to go if it's how I think it works.
It depends on your country, China post can be very fast like before the outbreak in China, but now for the US it's slow, the reship service is the perfect solution to get your items domestically and fastly.
We ship first to usa warehouse then to your adress domestically.

Yes he is not my customer and he said that many times if you did a minimum of reading. He didn't order throw me, so why will I help him if he had a problem with another sales agent? He can fix it with him direcly, I do not work for free.

You must be one of those skinny guys who jerk off while pooping
This is an unreal insult . That’s fuckin funny

Made an order for some HGH, Primo, Telmisartan, Proviron, and Metformin. It's my first international order so I'm a little anxious but I'm looking forward to receiving my items, whenever they happen to arrive. I'm moving in six weeks so I hope they arrive before then.

I was definitely swayed by price and ease of ordering. I'll still support my domestic sources but if this order goes smoothly I'll definitely be placing more.

Has anyone sent the HGH from Qingdao Sigma to Jano? I didn't even bother checking for tests before my order went through.

Not sure if this is current batch/lot# tho
Given the variance we see in sources that test every batch they receive, I would highly doubt that the QSC HGH tested in April '21 is the same stuff in circulation right now. Doesn't mean you should expect worse now though

It depends on your country, China post can be very fast like before the outbreak in China, but now for the US it's slow, the reship service is the perfect solution to get your items domestically and fastly.
We ship first to usa warehouse then to your adress domestically.
Reship service might be the perfect solutionn if the company had a set in stone policy for it that all reps would follow.

Made an order for some HGH, Primo, Telmisartan, Proviron, and Metformin. It's my first international order so I'm a little anxious but I'm looking forward to receiving my items, whenever they happen to arrive. I'm moving in six weeks so I hope they arrive before then.

I was definitely swayed by price and ease of ordering. I'll still support my domestic sources but if this order goes smoothly I'll definitely be placing more.

Has anyone sent the HGH from Qingdao Sigma to Jano? I didn't even bother checking for tests before my order went through.
Definitely follow up with your experience!!!

Given the variance we see in sources that test every batch they receive, I would highly doubt that the QSC HGH tested in April '21 is the same stuff in circulation right now. Doesn't mean you should expect worse now though
I doubt the batch of HGH being shipped currently is the same that was tested in April last year but it at least gives me a ballpark of what to expect.

It's my first run with HGH so I have realistic expectations

Yes he is not my customer and he said that many times if you did a minimum of reading. He didn't order throw me, so why will I help him if he had a problem with another sales agent? He can fix it with him direcly, I do not work for free.

You must be one of those skinny guys who jerk off while pooping
Its called a #3 and what's wrong with that? ....... you calling me fagala.... you want me fuck my own ass ... its reverse pegging ...

I order all my GH, oils, AAS, etc, from Qingdao. It's all always good, I especially like the GH. However, I wouldn't buy metformin from Qingao. I'm sure it's good legit stuff, but that's one of the few products on his list that you can get a better deal elsewhere.

Those who have packs in limbo are you using China post? China post is slow almost anywhere. Anyone have experience with their reship service? Seems like it is definitely the way to go if it's how I think it works.
Yea, Chinapost has the tendency of being slow as fuck for international packages. My package has been in transit for 35 days, and it hasn't reached my country yet.

I order all my GH, oils, AAS, etc, from Qingdao. It's all always good, I especially like the GH. However, I wouldn't buy metformin from Qingao. I'm sure it's good legit stuff, but that's one of the few products on his list that you can get a better deal elsewhere.
Thank you for your feedback. Metformin is very cheap, where can you get a better deal for 1 kg of metformin? Maybe you are talking about tabs?
If yes you can have a very good deal buying 10.000 tabs
10.000x200mg $140 + shipping cost