Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sir, when will the European warehouse be around? And what substances are they going to carry?
Thank you for your feedback. Metformin is very cheap, where can you get a better deal for 1 kg of metformin? Maybe you are talking about tabs?
If yes you can have a very good deal buying 10.000 tabs
10.000x200mg $140 + shipping cost

I've made 10+ orders from QDS over the past year or so, so will chime in with some feedback.

Labeling: when ordering raws, they are sometimes labeled in such a way where you have to decipher what raw powder is what. Clearer labeling (although I understand the need for discretion) would be helpful.

Orals: Although the price is always right for orals, I wish the tablets were pressed/packaged better. If I order 100 tablets, I can be sure that about 15-20 of them will be broken and there will be a significant amount of dust at the bottom of the bag. I'm not sure if this is a problem with pressing (needs better binder, more pressure, etc.) or packaging (maybe needs desiccant pack in the bag?), but it's annoying. I can't bitch too much considering the price.

Quality: Based purely on fEeLz, most of the products are properly dosed. However, a few things I bought I think might be *slightly* underdosed and maybe one item significantly underdosed. The sildenafil tablets and tadalafil tablets seem weaker than the Indian generics I buy. The semaglutide, for sure, is not nearly as good as an Ozempic pen. I've tried alternating my QDS semaglutide and Ozempic and I always get a reaction from the Ozempic pen (nausea, lack of appetite lasting for days, etc.), but not much from QDS. Again, take this with a grain of salt--maybe a lab analysis would prove me wrong.

However, overall the process is very easy, straightforward, they offer a decent value. Hope they expand their US offerings.

Order made and paid today, I will give some peptides a try. Let's see how long it takes.

Their own-brewed oils are tempting but honestly I think they have to be more clear with the brewing methods, and related information, and obviously include a thinner carrier for those of us who only use fixed needle insulin syringes.

And tabs price difference compared to oils, raws and peptides is huge, not worth in my opinion.

I've made 10+ orders from QDS over the past year or so, so will chime in with some feedback.

Labeling: when ordering raws, they are sometimes labeled in such a way where you have to decipher what raw powder is what. Clearer labeling (although I understand the need for discretion) would be helpful.

Orals: Although the price is always right for orals, I wish the tablets were pressed/packaged better. If I order 100 tablets, I can be sure that about 15-20 of them will be broken and there will be a significant amount of dust at the bottom of the bag. I'm not sure if this is a problem with pressing (needs better binder, more pressure, etc.) or packaging (maybe needs desiccant pack in the bag?), but it's annoying. I can't bitch too much considering the price.

Quality: Based purely on fEeLz, most of the products are properly dosed. However, a few things I bought I think might be *slightly* underdosed and maybe one item significantly underdosed. The sildenafil tablets and tadalafil tablets seem weaker than the Indian generics I buy. The semaglutide, for sure, is not nearly as good as an Ozempic pen. I've tried alternating my QDS semaglutide and Ozempic and I always get a reaction from the Ozempic pen (nausea, lack of appetite lasting for days, etc.), but not much from QDS. Again, take this with a grain of salt--maybe a lab analysis would prove me wrong.

However, overall the process is very easy, straightforward, they offer a decent value. Hope they expand their US offerings.

For Marks it is more easy to come back to me so I can tell what compound is in each bag from the marks, a picture of marks is enough.

For orals, after few feedbacks about the diamond shaped orals, we started making more and more compact tabs, I did compensate most of customers who had broken tabs by shipping the amount broken with their next order for free.
We do now more compact tabs, as the previous one was more easy to split, but since post agents squeezes the parcels, some tabs can broke during transport.
I think in all future batchs, tabs will be more resistant and difficult to broke.

These are some pictures of new batchs of round tabs, that are less easy to broke, compared to the diamond shaped orals

IMG_20220321_092605.jpgtabs pics.jpgtabs pictures.jpegDD03492A-F7C1-47CC-BEF0-00E5DE6AE543.jpg

Order made and paid today, I will give some peptides a try. Let's see how long it takes.

Their own-brewed oils are tempting but honestly I think they have to be more clear with the brewing methods, and related information, and obviously include a thinner carrier for those of us who only use fixed needle insulin syringes.

And tabs price difference compared to oils, raws and peptides is huge, not worth in my opinion.
As explained before, the oils are brewed using sesame oil, 2%BA, 20% BB, usually produced in large quantities with machines, in perfectly sterile and clean lab, with a qualified chemists team.

View: https://vimeo.com/689563258

For other oils if needed, it can be possible to make some batchs for large quantities, using other oils, and can be shipped either in 10 ml vials kits, or 500ml sterile vials. MOQ will be 1 L minimum for other carrier oils orders.

For tabs, the prices are very attractive and competitive for 600 tabs prices and 10.000 tabs

View attachment 162300View attachment 162301

Compound & Dosage
Price for 10,000 tabs ($)
Winstrol 10mg/tab730
Winstrol 50mg/tab1300
Dianabol 10mg/tab720
Dianabol 50mg/tab1050
Anavar 10mg/tab890
Anavar 20mg/tab1400
Anavar 50mg/tab1950
Anadrol 50mg/tab1200

Has anyone had QSC's HGH tested by Janoshik? If not, I'll have mine sent in for testing along with primo once my order arrives. My concern is that if they are using ELISA assays, it could have a high level of dimer (similar to the HCG)

Has anyone had QSC's HGH tested by Janoshik? If not, I'll have mine sent in for testing along with primo once my order arrives. My concern is that if they are using ELISA assays, it could have a high level of dimer (similar to the HCG)
HGH is tested by HPLC, not ELISA, HCG tests are quantitative, that's why we can't do HPLC for it. Other peptides and HGH are tested by HPLC, same as steroid raws.

It will be good if you send it and do a new testing, I am sure many members will gladly love to donate for that ^^

hgh new2.jpeg

A Jano test was done by french lab testing group (old one)

HGH 10ui.png

Last edited:
I think prices of tabs are to high compare to oils if you look to other sources

And when taken 10000 price is maybe good but what need somebody with 10000 tabs for personal use

Paroxetine
100g $140

Baclofen
100g $65

H08f95c12b881463387c5092b47dbec06R.jpg

Paroxetine is primarily used to treat major depressive disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder and menopausal hot flashes.

Baclofen can be used as Specific GABA-B receptor agonist. Muscle relaxant (skeletal). It is primarily used to treat spasticity and is in the early research stages for use for the treatment of alcoholism.
In addition, research has shown baclofen to be effective in the treatment of alcohol dependence and withdrawal, by inhibiting both withdrawal symptoms and cravings.

Losartan (BP like Telmisartan)

100G $85

HTB1aDjqmxPI8KJjSspoq6x6MFXaH.jpg

Losartan Potassium is the potassium salt of losartan with antihypertensive activity, which is mainly used in the therapy of high blood pressure (hypertension) and diabetic nephropathy.

It functions by relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily.

It is also effective to help protect the kidneys from damage caused by diabetes and lower the risks of stroke in patients suffering from hypertension and myocardial enlargement.

Besides, recent study has suggested that losartan is beneficial to reverse age related dysfunction in maintaining normal blood pressure and cellular energy usage on mitochondria and it can probably be used to treat left ventricular hypertrophy.

It may also be used as an alternative agent for the treatment of systolic dysfunction, myocardial infarction, coronary artery disease, and heart failure.