Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

any success of any order going through Canada? hard to find info on this thread
I have one currently with the status "Item has been presented to Canada Border Services Agency for customs review." for the past 2 days. It was mailed February 24. Can anyone else from Canada chime in on if they're seen this tracking status and if it made it through safely? I'm concerned if customs opens the package it will get confiscated or something.

I have one currently with the status "Item has been presented to Canada Border Services Agency for customs review." for the past 2 days. It was mailed February 24. Can anyone else from Canada chime in on if they're seen this tracking status and if it made it through safely? I'm concerned if customs opens the package it will get confiscated or something.
I can't speak to Qingdao packs but I've had non-drug related parcels sit at customs for well over a week before. Especially since COVID started. Nothing to fear yet IMO.

Ordered this week also coming into Canada soon. Crossing my fingers it gets through for you

H
I too have had this status for almost a month on general merchandise..

Wow. And 600 for $130? I think it's still cheaper to get 600 from reliable RX, because they have 1gram tabs for less than a dollar, but only $10 more dollars to $140 to get 10,000 tabs... Wow. Lol. That's a decade worth of metformin.
Between 600 and 10.000 it costs $140 no matter the number of tabs needed.

Dbol and Winny are $30 for 60 tabs just like Metformin, and then Dbol and Winny are $95 for 600 tabs, whereas metformin is $130 for 600 tabs. But can I get Dbol or Winny for $140 for 10,000 tabs, like I can with metformin?
No because those prices were based on the market.
Win and dbol are $95 to be competitve compared to other sources so we are cheaper than all.
10.000 tabs of dbol and winstrol are already in the price list, cost of kg isn't the same.
1 kg winstrol is $1260
1 kg metformin is $100
so there is no way to compare both for bulk tabs.

Don't try to find a logic sense in our price list or compare an item with another. All are quoted to be competitive in the market not to each other.

No because those prices were based on the market.
Win and dbol are $95 to be competitve compared to other sources so we are cheaper than all.
10.000 tabs of dbol and winstrol are already in the price list, cost of kg isn't the same.
1 kg winstrol is $1260
1 kg metformin is $100
so there is no way to compare both for bulk tabs.

Don't try to find a logic sense in our price list or compare an item with another. All are quoted to be competitive in the market not to each other.
As it should be, I'd love to spend less so if you see less show it FFS.

Wow. And 600 for $130? I think it's still cheaper to get 600 from reliable RX, because they have 1gram tabs for less than a dollar, but only $10 more dollars to $140 to get 10,000 tabs... Wow. Lol. That's a decade worth of metformin.
It’s actually 5,479 years worth at 1g per day