Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have you ever sucessfully shipped to Southeast Asia? If yes, which countries? Could you send similar screenshots for those?
Thaïland, Vietnam, malaysia, philippines, Laos.. but there trackings are different, we use different carrier and they do not track on 17track, they have their own websites for trackings, what is your country?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will HGH eu wharehouse be 70eu for 1 kit as USA wharehouse? Will you also have 600pills + 100vials bulk prices?
Also do we get any bonus or anything if we send stuff in to labtest?
Yes something like that for HGH.
For bulk prices yes, the more you order of an item, the more the price decrease, same rules.
We do offer freebis for members who publish lab tests in lab testing forum with their next order

I'm surprised you don't sell BA/BB/EO/MCT. Can we have this added to the list, I'm sure people would buy it on every single order no? I don't wanna have to make a separate payment to your competitor Dragon Ordnance if I don't have to. Can you please start selling this?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I'm surprised you don't sell BA/BB/EO/MCT. Can we have this added to the list, I'm sure people would buy it on every single order no? I don't wanna have to make a separate payment to your competitor Dragon Ordnance if I don't have to. Can you please start selling this?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I’m pretty sure he sells all of those things, but to be frank, the pricing isn’t very competitive, so he probably doesn’t market it all that hard

For the guys that have ordered USA Dom under $500 how does payment work? Can I pay the service they use with btc or xmr? Is there a way to make the payment without my name being attached is my main concern. Thanks

Are topical skin applications like Tretinoin on offer?

I ordered a few from alldaychemist but if they were available here would be easier.

Any update on when the EU warehouse (mt2) will be shipping? (hopefully before the summer?).

also will you sell Insulin in the future? preferably Lantus Insulin.
Dude, I have seen your posts regarding insulin, you are extremely lost, but to a point where it makes really difficult to imagine how someone with your knowledge is going to give insulin a try. Insulin is not like Test, Tren, etc where you simply might get some insomnia, grow tits, etc.

You better get insulin from pharma grade or you might regret for life, if you do not end dead before that. And Lantus is a registered commercial name of Sanofi Aventis, the API you are looking for is insulin GLARGINE.

Last edited:
Got my HGH from the US domestic warehouse yesterday. Took about 4 days.
Well packaged. Payment and communication went smoothly.
Rep emailed me a link to an Alibaba payment page which seems to be a 3rd party payment thing like Paypal. For those worried, I dont think QSC gets any of your credit card info.
My credit card company (citi) initially denied the alibaba payment as suspicious and they instantly sent me a text and email asking if I authorized the charges. I replied yes to both then resubmitted the payment and it went through right away.
I reconstituted the 10ui vial with 1mL of bac water and took my first 2ui dose a few hours ago.