Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is it planned to offer a peptide healing mix with 5mg bpc and 5mg tb500? I believe there will be demand for this

SR 9009 Does it have PIP? I suppose the half life is 4hrs right?

20mg/ml 1/4ml x4 times daily or maybe 1/3 three times daily. Of course not in the evening.
But that's still a lot of pinning.

Hey QSC any plans to accept bitcoin for under $500 in the future? Its just so much easier...
You have many payment methods with less transaction fee that are available for such small amounts, you do not bitcoin payment. Credit card is the easiest way to pay it's instantanous, secure and legal transaction on alibaba of a legal item ;)

Is it planned to offer a peptide healing mix with 5mg bpc and 5mg tb500? I believe there will be demand for this
You can mix 1 kit with 5 vials bpc157 and 5 vials tb500 if needed, but mixing both powders isn't a good idea (my opinion).

Why it's not a good choice? I believe for their simple different half lives

BPC157 should be pinned every day or twice a day, TB500 can be pinned once or twice a week and it's enough so a such mix isn't really interesting, it's like mixing eq and winstrol in same vial.

20mg/ml 1/4ml x4 times daily or maybe 1/3 three times daily. Of course not in the evening.
Half life for injectable forms is usually longer than oral form. winstrol is an example, most of bodybuilders pin it every other day, but take it 2-3 times a day when it's oral.
Pinning that much every day can be annoying, I would suggest doing it once a day. For the pip, order it and make your own idea, you do not have to order 1 full kit of it, an order can be made of several vials of each sarm: mk677, sr9009, rad140 and yk11. It can be mixed also with other aas oils.

Yeah it has PIP… painful pip atleast for me… half life will be much longer since its oil based

I am sorry for your friend, but It's a basic antidepressant as many that we have, highly demanded, and have its benefits and side effects and as you said it can be addictive if it's used in a bad way, as alcohol, steroids, pregabalin, gabapentin and many of nootropics, like all products.

Other benefits:

Effective with erectile dysfunction that can be as result of use of steroids.

Tianeptine has been found to be effective in depression, in people with Parkinson's disease, and with post-traumatic stress disorder for which it was as safe and effective as fluoxetine and moclobemide.

A clinical trial comparing its efficacy and tolerability with amitriptyline in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome showed that tianeptine was at least as effective as amitriptyline and produced fewer prominent adverse effects, such as dry mouth and constipation.

Tianeptine has been reported to be very effective for asthma.

Tianeptine also has anticonvulsant and analgesic effects

Tianeptine is effective in treating pain due to fibromyalgia.

Tianeptine has been shown to have efficacy with minimal side effects in the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Tianeptine also increase appetite.

Unlike other tricyclic antidepressants, tianeptine does not affect heart function.

Tianeptine makes you happy ^^

We are one of the rare sources to have it stocked in usa warehouse, in many forms: sodium, free acid and sulfate.

View attachment 161610
Don't stop selling it. This stuff looks wonderful

Fedex is express shipping, as I mentionned before they are available modes of transportation with no reship policy that we do not advice, because customer should be aware that risk of seizure by flight deliveries are much higher compared to secure and garanteed regular modes of transportation.
For Australia, I only advice China Post, it's fast and very secure.
Just be aware for Australia ive made orders on:
- Feb 11th (2 orders sent seperately)
- Feb 25th
- March 3rd

And im yet to receive anything. One package is stuck in customs too for almost 1 month now.

Definitely not fast delivery and doesn't seem very secure at this stage. Will know for sure with more time the exact outcomes

Just be aware for Australia ive made orders on:
- Feb 11th (2 orders sent seperately)
- Feb 25th
- March 3rd

And im yet to receive anything. One package is stuck in customs too for almost 1 month now.

Definitely not fast delivery and doesn't seem very secure at this stage. Will know for sure with more time the exact outcomes

I am answering based on my experience with my customers: ETA and success rate of orders I shipped.
It's fast and secure with 100% pass rate.