Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You don’t know Meso then and how things used to be. What you’ve seen here is tame compared to what used to go on.
Not really a fan of the status quo. Just because people have been big racist assholes in the past doesn't mean it needs to continue to be that way.

I get that I'm in the minority here, and don't really care. The racist asshole American stereotype is tiresome.

Not really a fan of the status quo. Just because people have been big racist assholes in the past doesn't mean it needs to continue to be that way.

I get that I'm in the minority here, and don't really care. The racist asshole American stereotype is tiresome.
Lol, who said anything about racism?

All you have to do honestly is to open these caps carefully … i saw these complains before, so when my shit arrived, i was very carefull to not rip it off completely … it might happen tho, however no issues for me…

All you have to do honestly is to open these caps carefully … i saw these complains before, so when my shit arrived, i was very carefull to not rip it off completely … it might happen tho, however no issues for me…
The counter argument is that it seems like every single UGL uses caps that are manufactured in China so it shouldn’t be hard for QSC to figure out how to improve theirs. Never once have I had a cap from a UGL tear like this

How many times have you seen people refer to him as "Ding dong," chemical co? How is that not racism?

Just call it like I see it. I'm sure the rep sees this for what it is, and I'm just speaking up for the small portion of Americans who don't have our heads up our assholes. That's all.

As a follow up to my previous statement.

If someone has a legitimate issue with the business, focus on the issue at hand. That prevents the rep from dismissing your concerns as racially driven hate speech, and forces a discussion on the merits of the complaint.

How many times have you seen people refer to him as "Ding dong," chemical co? How is that not racism?

Just call it like I see it. I'm sure the rep sees this for what it is, and I'm just speaking up for the small portion of Americans who don't have our heads up our assholes. That's all.
Ding dong makes me think of a wiener, so I don't see how that's racist.

Calling them ding dong instead of Quindao is racist. Period.
You being offended doesn’t make you correct. If I called you a ding dong, would you think I was calling you a dick or somehow using a slang term for Chinese person?

(Hint: you might be racist if you think I’m using a racist term)

Ding dong makes me think of a wiener, so I don't see how that's racist.
If you don't understand how this is racism in action then you are part of the problem. That's all. I get it, I'm surrounded by racists in this country. I get that choosing to point out the racism then makes me a target of the racists, that doesn't bother me. I'm not going to engage with it anymore, but my statements stand for themselves.

If you don't understand how this is racism in action then you are part of the problem. That's all. I get it, I'm surrounded by racists in this country. I get that choosing to point out the racism then makes me a target of the racists, that doesn't bother me. I'm not going to engage with it anymore, but my statements stand for themselves.
You must work for the media or in politics if you always try to spin shit as racist lol. You’re literally making excuses to push oppression