Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

got an ETA on when domestic test cyp is in your warehouse?
We do not stock steroids that aren't ordered yet in USA Wu for the moment. So if you want test cyp shipped domestically, you just need to order it, it will take 3 weeks to be in USA warehouse and 3-4 days to be received once there, like all products in our price list, they can be shipped domestically

First order from international took 21 days.
Sendond order I get on the 8th so that would be 18day from international fast shipping I paid 50$ for the fast shipping not worth it it's better to get the cheapest version and just wait 3 extra days

they usually send tracking number right away, its when the tracking number start to track is the real question lol
Weird... I asked them if they received my payment and they said yes. Then I asked them when I would receive my tracking number. They just answered "Very soon" and didn't answer since then.

Don't hesitate guy to try to reach me when it's a not normal delay
For USPS, Post NL and China Post trackings it's usually provided in less than 24 hours or at leatest 2 days when payment is received, working days.
Express UPS or Fedex is usually provided 3-4 days later.
UK fast shipping line almost 1 week later that tracking is provided.
When order have custom products or products not in the price list, it can take longer

Don't hesitate guy to try to reach me when it's a not normal delay
For USPS, Post NL and China Post trackings it's usually provided in less than 24 hours or at leatest 2 days when payment is received, working days.
Express UPS or Fedex is usually provided 3-4 days later.
UK fast shipping line almost 1 week later that tracking is provided.
When order have custom products or products not in the price list, it can take longer
Good to know, thanks a lot for your reply

I’m just here to stir up shit… it looks like @HKOX is also @Changzhou Xuanming Chem.

I’m not defending sources, but HKOX had a big problem with QSC at one point. That looks like it was all contrived now…

Where’s my popcorn
Nope, that was very much legit. I only get compensated in personal amounts of gear for what I do for CXC. I found CXC because I had to find another source who would ship domestically. I buy from another source as well.

Nope, that was very much legit. I only get compensated in personal amounts of gear for what I do for CXC. I found CXC because I had to find another source who would ship domestically. I buy from another source as well.
The CXC username is older than HKOX. I smell bullshit