Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've heard you can mess gear up by reheating crashed gear and it usually ends up crashing again. That is my experience with crashed gear. Super annoying. Had to reheat that shit before every injection.

Some of the gear I've had hasn't even crashed when I tried to make it crash on purpose by putting in the fridge.

Not sure I feel like risking getting 50 crashed vials to save a few bucks. Maybe when it gets warmer.
It will stay reconstructed if it's normal dosed gear if it was brewed right. But high mg stuff like npp200 and dhb ya you may have to reheat each pin.

What is your IGF-1 after those months and that dosage? You are taking literally a full vial every night?
I do blood test 8 or 9 hours after the pin, so igf1 is pointless that's why I always do hgh only.
I take full vial every night because I didnt order bacteriostatic water, and where I live in carribean everything takes minimum two months to be received, and when I ordered hgh, the bacteriostatic water wasn't available in QS shop

I do blood test 8 or 9 hours after the pin, so igf1 is pointless that's why I always do hgh only.
I take full vial every night because I didnt order bacteriostatic water, and where I live in carribean everything takes minimum two months to be received, and when I ordered hgh, the bacteriostatic water wasn't available in QS shop
It is just the opposite, IGF-1 will be stable after some weeks/month on the same dosage and frequency, but serum GH will vary depending of time after pinning.

It is just the opposite, IGF-1 will be stable after some weeks/month on the same dosage and frequency, but serum GH will vary depending of time after pinning.
Many paramters can affect igf1 like how much your liver can convert, like e2, you don't check your testosterone by testing e2, it can be high or low depends on how much your liver will convert test to e2, same as hgh. Only somatotropin blood test is reliable.
I always get same result of hgh after pinning this quantity of 10iu, between 45 and 50 mUI/l, either 3 hours after injection or 8 hours, but when I do igf1 it's very random, sometimes it's in range with 10iu injection, sometimes above much higher, it is not stable from my own experience, I have done more than 7 igf1 blood tests with several hgh like godt240 and many others, and it's my conclusion, so I stopped doing igf1.

Ordered with the rep, pretty responsive and fast. Great prices too. Payed and received tracking on the 21st of February.

Still hasn't updated (not even in the system), my usual experience is usually 2-4 days later the tracking is usually in the system. Rep has said takes anywhere between 2-14days. Keep everyone updated.

P.S also add these guys been pretty professional so far. Happy to wait if their shipping method is as good as their communication.

Last edited:
Ordered with the rep, pretty responsive and fast. Great prices too. Payed and received tracking on the 21st of February.

Still hasn't updated (not even in the system), my usual experience is usually 2-4 days later the tracking is usually in the system. Rep has said takes anywhere between 2-14days. Keep everyone updated.

P.S also add these guys been pretty professional so far. Happy to wait if their shipping method is as good as their communication.
They take a long time to ship, I ordered 2 weeks ago and mine is not shipped yet

Arrival ✅

Took longer than expected but it's all here.

Day -1 : Order
Day 0 (Jan 4) : Paid
Day 1 : Tracking Number Received
Day 15 : Tracking Number Registered at Post office
Day 23: Left China
Day 57 : Arrived in Canada
Day 59 : Delivered.

If product is good I'll definitely use them again and will just make sure to order well in advance. I'll take slow over snagged any time.