Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's quite low though, but congrats if the dose works for you!
Yeah, I realized that shortly after seeing everyone's doses around 5mg haha.. I am very sensitive to drugs and a little goes a long way for me. I'm going to try 2mg today and see how it goes.

As most of you know. I've been an advocate of QSC both for the value they offer, and the incremental improvements they've made over time in response to feedback, despite the occasionally prickly attitude.

I've never been shy about pointing out their faults either, but always been fair, and urged others to have reasonable expectations as they seemed to do the right thing in terms of fair dealing.

I've pointed out no one should expect Amazon like delivery speed or customer service at these prices.

However, they have one iron clad obligation. Deliver what was paid for.

Unfortunately, they've failed to do that today and are trying to make me eat it.

I avoided buying their Tesamorelin because of numerous complaints regarding cloudiness and other issues. This was a blue topped batch made in Nov 2023.

Maybe it's fine, maybe it isn't, but I didn't want a batch of anything with a problem because to me, it leaves me wondering what other mistakes may have been made in its manufacture. I think that's a reasonable position.

View attachment 291228

Here he acknowledges blue tops have an issue, available at a discount, but if you want a new, better green topped batch, order international, at a significantly higher price.

So based on this, I made the choice to spend $500 on the new batch.

I click on the Tesa link in the price list and it confirms the international warehouse has the new green topped batch, and domestic still has the old blue topped cloudy batch.

View attachment 291231

View attachment 291253

Just to make sure there were no misunderstandings, I included this in my order email:

View attachment 291236

It ships, get's caught in the "returned to customer" problem, QSC sends it back out. A delay of a couple weeks, but not QSCs fault and all that matters to me is they handled it.

Unfortunately, what arrives is this:

View attachment 291237

Three kits of November 2023 made "cloudy batch" blue tops. WTF?

By this point. incidentally, the price list shows both warehouses have the new green batch. The group buy was filled with the green batch, even the promo mentioned above ended up getting the April 2024 green batch.

View attachment 291257

Obviously someone reached into the dumpster to fill my order.

Ok, I'm not unreasonable. Maybe it's not messed up, and those folks saying it wouldn't reconstitute. was cloudy, or ineffective were using bad BAC.

1ml of Pfizer BAC, no dilution. Ok, how about 2ml? 3ml?

3ml and much shaking I get this:

View attachment 291255

After settling:

View attachment 291240

A "cloudy" batch would be an upgrade from this crap.

I send off a polite email with all this info and pics. After 24 hours I send it again and get this:

View attachment 291241

I repeat my request to have this replaced with what I ordered, and thus far no response.

So here I diligently avoid a "problematic" batch, pay a premium, per Tracy's instructions to ensure I get the newer batch, and even after this old problematic batch has been purged from their inventory, according to the price list links, I get stuck with $500 worth of it.

I've been happy with everything else I've ordered from QSC, but this is unacceptable by any standard.

$500 won't make or break me, it's the principle. There was no room for misunderstanding as to what was represented and what I ordered.
Are these responses from Tracy or one of the assistants