Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just a PIP FYI as many people ask about QSC test e & primo; in my experience:
Primo 100 = Totally PIP Free SubQ & IM
Test E = Totally PIP Free SubQ & IM
Test C = Totally PIP Free SubQ & IM
Test P = Totally PIP Free IM... BUT SubQ = LORD HAVE MERCY, hurt for a week (and it was only .25ml lol)

Probably try the primo 200 next time but appears many have pip with that

I did 2 eod injections on the thigh and shoulder, big pip swollen and red, the thigh took 3 days to subside with ice cubes... I was afraid it was an infection and currently the shoulder is red and swollen
dosage 0.6ml primo, 0.6 ml test c, 0.2 ml deca by injection
I have the whole kit waiting patiently, I won't give up :)
I had an identical issue and stopped after my first vial. I mixed it with Test at 1 to 1 and no change. I had over 2 weeks with lumps and red marks. Tried filtering through .2 whatman filter and still had the same results.

Anyone having 36iu GB GH reconstitute what looks like fucking milk? Usually .6ML is fine. Using a different bac water then usual, and up to 1.2ML and it’s still looks like test suspension. I’m really leary about pinning this shit, man.

Anyone having 36iu GB GH reconstitute what looks like fucking milk? Usually .6ML is fine. Using a different bac water then usual, and up to 1.2ML and it’s still looks like test suspension. I’m really leary about pinning this shit, man.
The gh is fine, I’m using the same ones. I put 2ml in and it’s fine in 30 seconds. 0.6ml for nearly 42iu gh is such a tiny amount of water. Just use more.