Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone having 36iu GB GH reconstitute what looks like fucking milk? Usually .6ML is fine. Using a different bac water then usual, and up to 1.2ML and it’s still looks like test suspension. I’m really leary about pinning this shit, man.
Like milk? I've been using the 36iu since the first GB. I reconstitute it with 1ml and inject 8iu daily. The only time I had a cloudy vial is when I dropped it. I had a friend who reconstituted it with 1ml and had a cloudy vial. He added another 1ml of water and it was clear.

Sounds like high ph bac water. I had to throw out qsc's bac water bc of this. I think their bac water is in the 8s when I tested it and their janoshik test on it shows the same. but hospira bac water and bac water in general should be around 5.7ph
So, I have to toss the 2 vials GH i reconstituted with this shit? Just ordered some on Amazon to be delivered today, I’ll try to add some to the milky shit to see if I can clear it up.

seems like most gb seem to have "something wrong" as far as quality of product, lately someone is always complaining about cloudy hgh or something similar smh

Since I had to order international anyway (to get the higher quality tesa) I was going to order it, but cancelled in a follow up email after remembering the info I mentioned. Brain damage isn't appealing.

I see.. Thanks for sharing about your reason to pass on it after all.