Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why no labels?

1. Foils customs agents. "This must be water".

2. Keeps relationships exciting. "I'm not sure if the 3ml I pinned was Primo or Tren, this could be an interesting date night!"

3. Ensures 0% order errors. Don't think it's what you ordered? Without a label, it's always what you ordered.

4. Real Bodybuilders can determine type of steroid and potency by taste.

GB Triz 15mg came quick.

Funny, I received a package that turned about to be the Tirz 15mg GB and had no idea what it was. It was a single item in stealth packaging with no number or labels. Went to ping QSC on WhatsApp and noticed that I'd placed an order.

Cool thing about being a space cadet is that you can order yourself a bunch of stuff and it's like Christmas year 'round.

Funny, I received a package that turned about to be the Tirz 15mg GB and had no idea what it was. It was a single item in stealth packaging with no number or labels. Went to ping QSC on WhatsApp and noticed that I'd placed an order.

Cool thing about being a space cadet is that you can order yourself a bunch of stuff and it's like Christmas year 'round.
Yeah it was stealth for sure. I only knew what it was bc of the tracker.