Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ghoul got his own disclaimer clause!

Yes! I've mentioned before that you can see Tracy continually refines the way QSC does business. Even when the initial response to feedback seems harsh, if it will improve things and is reasonable, changes are often made, quickly. That's a way of doing business I can appreciate.

This is a good opportunity to update the situation I had with QSC regarding my order of Tesamorelin.

After discussing this privately with Tracy last week, it became clear there was just enough ambiguity in what constituted "best batch", along with a number of other factors I won't repeat, that left room for misunderstanding on both sides.

I have no doubt his people genuinely gave me what they believed I was requesting, and weren't trying to unload unwanted stock on me.

It was an unusual set of circumstances in which both sides could credibly believe they were correct.

More importantly, we were able to reach a compromise that we both found acceptable, and Tracy handled it in exactly the way I'd expect a serious, competent operator in any business negotiation would.

Despite knee jerk criticism from some haters, I've never been a shill for QSC, and just call it like I see it.

You're not shopping at Whole Foods, where a complaint about a blemish on your individually wrapped $3 apple will get you a refund and a free bag of apples on top. QSC is the big, chaotic dirt cheap NYC cash and carry wholesale food market where a case of apples are 25¢ each and it's up to you to know what you're buying. You won't get robbed, it's no scam, but come back later to complain a couple were imperfect and you'll be told to eff off.

Despite the abrasive attitude, which chases off some and that's fine, you can pay more (generally) for someone who'll speak nicely, it's pretty clear QSC is the most transparent vendor here, with extensive testing, including posting unflattering results others would hide.

I don't have any issue continuing to do business with QSC, and will keep saying what I have to anyone who's asked me about them. Do your homework, know what you're buying, don't expect hand holding or service with a smile, and you'll get a really good deal.

1. Foils customs agents. "This must be water".

2. Keeps relationships exciting. "I'm not sure if the 3ml I pinned was Primo or Tren, this could be an interesting date night!"

3. Ensures 0% order errors. Don't think it's what you ordered? Without a label, it's always what you ordered.

4. Real Bodybuilders can determine type of steroid and potency by taste.
The real answer is that the hardest part of re-selling gear is peeling all the labels off

The real answer is that the hardest part of re-selling gear is peeling all the labels off

"Premium domestic" UGL starter kit:

1: A decapping / capping tool.

2. Quality stoppers and caps with a molded logo.

3. Labels and boxes with at least 50% shiny foil coverage and "Rx Only" in as many places as it can fit.

4. 10ml syringes to turn a kit of QSC vials into 9 properly filled ones.

5. Sufficient returnable lab equipment from Amazon to make a few "lab" pics with "MESO" and date sign.

3. Labels and boxes with at least 50% shiny foil coverage and "Rx Only" in as many places as it can fit.

5. Sufficient returnable lab equipment from Amazon to make a few "lab" pics with "MESO" and date sign.
its werid all these guys suddenly have a bunch of 200mg/ml primo on HOT SUMMER SPECIAL for $95 a vial

I have been commenting on this a few times lately. I have zero problems with people reselling gear.. shit I may or may not dabble a little myself..... .what concerns me me is
A) If you are having to do all that to sell it. .. your character must be shitty cause people have a hard time trusting you.
B ) a person is obviously selling it to uneducated ignorant people who don't know any better.
This bothers me a little. It shouldn't but it does . I have zero room for judging anyone as I am the least of anyone on here. Just be straight up

Well where in the hell is the hash? Can you screenshot one for ID?

Literally hit every tab on every page of cash app after payment and never once saw the word hashtag or the symbol itself.

She was able to process my order with everything I provided but I don’t want to be unprepared next time. Damn I wish every source used the little pixelated square you hover your phone over. That is so damn simple for knuckleheads like the half of us here.
Click on the transaction. Click three buttons at top right of screen. Click block explorer. Bottom of page click on see more details. Hash will appear. I just did it and that's exactly how it's done on Apple if that matters.

I have been commenting on this a few times lately. I have zero problems with people reselling gear.. shit I may or may not dabble a little myself..... .what concerns me me is
A) If you are having to do all that to sell it. .. your character must be shitty cause people have a hard time trusting you.
B ) a person is obviously selling it to uneducated ignorant people who don't know any better.
This bothers me a little. It shouldn't but it does . I have zero room for judging anyone as I am the least of anyone on here. Just be straight up
people nowadays rip people off and call it business, just is what it is, especially with the internet, tricking people is what being an entrepreneur is in 2024.

especially in the united states, every business is just re-selling/branding something at 10x+ margins, its shameless.

For more posts like this, subscribe to my patreon for $5 and buy one of "my" $40 T shirts from "my" website, which is really from a middle-man company someone made to get a few dollars by connecting individuals with a larger company that runs a generic merchandise importing business from china, that is 2 companies removed from the company that actually makes the t shirt designs

NA selank and NA semax available us domestic

HCG 3500IU about 40 kits available in Qingdao warehouse $70/kit

test C & E kilos sold out us domestic

Sildenafil 1 kilo bag $150/kg available us domestic, a must to stock in every home !

see my post from
Yea kinda thought it was bs by just looking on how the guy looks. He looks horrible wise on any podcast Ive seen him lol

Yes! I've mentioned before that you can see Tracy continually refines the way QSC does business. Even when the initial response to feedback seems harsh, if it will improve things and is reasonable, changes are often made, quickly. That's a way of doing business I can appreciate.

This is a good opportunity to update the situation I had with QSC regarding my order of Tesamorelin.

After discussing this privately with Tracy last week, it became clear there was just enough ambiguity in what constituted "best batch", along with a number of other factors I won't repeat, that left room for misunderstanding on both sides.

I have no doubt his people genuinely gave me what they believed I was requesting, and weren't trying to unload unwanted stock on me.

It was an unusual set of circumstances in which both sides could credibly believe they were correct.

More importantly, we were able to reach a compromise that we both found acceptable, and Tracy handled it in exactly the way I'd expect a serious, competent operator in any business negotiation would.

Despite knee jerk criticism from some haters, I've never been a shill for QSC, and just call it like I see it.

You're not shopping at Whole Foods, where a complaint about a blemish on your individually wrapped $3 apple will get you a refund and a free bag of apples on top. QSC is the big, chaotic dirt cheap NYC cash and carry wholesale food market where a case of apples are 25¢ each and it's up to you to know what you're buying. You won't get robbed, it's no scam, but come back later to complain a couple were imperfect and you'll be told to eff off.

Despite the abrasive attitude, which chases off some and that's fine, you can pay more (generally) for someone who'll speak nicely, it's pretty clear QSC is the most transparent vendor here, with extensive testing, including posting unflattering results others would hide.

I don't have any issue continuing to do business with QSC, and will keep saying what I have to anyone who's asked me about them. Do your homework, know what you're buying, don't expect hand holding or service with a smile, and you'll get a really good deal.
Glad to see there was amicable solution. The real question is are you going to shoot it?