Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I say use whatever you need to...I use a glp.. .. I don't look down on anyone or up .... straight in the eye.... I am stating my personal experience from that side of the fence.. you took the ball and ran the wrong way with that..

Wasn't directed at you personally man, a point for a certain subset here, the irony was too much to resist.

One thing Tracy deserves credit for is bringing the "Hormone assisted community" into the same room on Discord.

...and Millard doing it here on Meso.

We've even seen a steady trickle of men (and a few women I think) migrating over here to learn how to put some muscle on their newly lightened bodies, the right way, from the great experts here, which I think we can all agree is a good thing.

Last edited:
Wasn't directed at you personally man, a point for a certain subset here, the irony was too much to resist.
I thought you might have taken offense.. my apologies.. I'm for whatever... if smoking Crack is what tou need to make your goals.. I advise against it but all for you at the same time.. I guess if I was to have anything that sets me off easy it's people that think they are better than other people..if you truly are better it puts you in position to help them be better. Not look down on them and judge them to make oneself feel superior.. know what I mean

I thought you might have taken offense.. my apologies.. I'm for whatever... if smoking Crack is what tou need to make your goals.. I advise against it but all for you at the same time.. I guess if I was to have anything that sets me off easy it's people that think they are better than other people..if you truly are better it puts you in position to help them be better. Not look down on them and judge them to make oneself feel superior.. know what I mean

In the earlier bare knuckled fights here, I pointed out there's far more in common than separates those using GLPs and Gear, and obvious synergies between the people willing to direct their own physical destiny by taking control of their biology, refusing to allow science and medicine to be monopolized by the "expert class", and willing to step outside the boundaries of "normal" behavior. After all, nobody's shopping QSC with a prescription in hand.

Some here spoke about GLP using "cheaters" the way gear users were looked down on during the "Steroid and PED cheating baseball player" panics of 20 years ago.

Now some GLP users, exposed to the AAS world, are looking down on gear users.

Irony compounding irony.

Still, the GLP hatred has lightened up a LOT around here, and like I said, there seem to be an increasing number of newbies saying things like, "I just lost XX pounds, thinking about TRT, how do I get started and take my fitness to the next level."

And lucky for them, they came to the right place.

I was very excited about joining!!! I'm not very tech savvy and at a time when I was working 13hrs a day and training 2hrs it took me a week to so all the freaking crap to in there.. man I was excited!! Joined a couple of test. Got official.. then started pushing for a multi tabs test of like 5 or 6 different tabs.. then all the sudden they was like .. hey guys we will no longer be testing class 3 steriods... they are illegal and we are scared(basically) I went off and said some stupid stuff and signed out.. then I'm sure banned.. the arrangement was mutual... I later learned that some of the things I said was possibly not nice and might have hurt someone's feelings.. I felt bad... hey those guys are doing some good things over there. I just got mad...
Ohh. Yeah. They won’t do tabs. Or at least aas. They do peptide tabs.
A mutual breakup probably makes sense.
It’s a good service. Especially from a cost perspective.
And we got the Q testing now so.

Ohh. Yeah. They won’t do tabs. Or at least aas. They do peptide tabs.
A mutual breakup probably makes sense.
It’s a good service. Especially from a cost perspective.
And we got the Q testing now so.
This was a few months ago.. at that time they tested all substances..until that day.. it'd the only reason I joined