Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No it's someone encouraging people that was scammed by that guy to go to the FBI.. these people are encouraged to join meso.if u get scammed by a guy name Roach you probly deserve it
LoL.. A few of the vocal people are already on MESO. The soccer moms aren't joining anytime soon

I never really went past 600mgs but I cruised on 200mg test and 200mg tren. And my blasts consisted between 400 to 600mg. Though my blood work was perfect and my pressure never went past 125/75. Hr 75
That's good to know mate. I appreciate the feedback, cheers.

Even if not related to tren, can you think of significant sides/bloodwork feedback that you had to tweak along the way? Also, would you usually match the test/tren through blast/cruise?

Were you on beta blockers or anything like that at any point? I'm guessing you were always low bodyfat

That's good to know mate. I appreciate the feedback, cheers.

Even if not related to tren, can you think of significant sides/bloodwork feedback that you had to tweak along the way? Also, would you usually match the test/tren through blast/cruise?

Were you on beta blockers or anything like that at any point? I'm guessing you were always low bodyfat
Tou have the same profile picture as the person on the discord channel encouraging people to contact the FBI about a scammer.. Are you that person??

Accidentally took 2 modafinils this morning instead of 1........
200.webp

Accidentally took 2 modafinils this morning instead of 1........

U changed the picture.
What?
I always get a little lost when people do that.
Is that the view from the boudoir?
It's very idyllic

Changed the picture because you mentioned the words picture and fbi in the same post, earlier?
Lol

U changed the picture.
What?
I always get a little lost when people do that.
Is that the view from the boudoir?
It's very idyllic

Changed the picture because you mentioned the words picture and fbi in the same post, earlier?
Lol
Just a quick picture from my loader at work! Just thought it was time for a change.. fbi ain't worried about me.. either way though I know how to time....

Back