Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Who is more entertaining? There are many.

People have their favorites who they claim give better science-based advice but youtubers are there for entertainment and clicks.

Find the best most scientific MD PhD youtubers and spend 5 minutes fact checking them, look up the references they cite, and know that they still cherry pick studies to tell a good story and drive up hype.
Yeh, I remember watching an episode of MPMD and he said something like there was a study where there was no difference between 50mg Anavar and 80mg.

Then I saw another youtuber site the same study and say there was no difference in weight gain but there was a difference in lean body mass

gotta always fact check yourself.

We will have something for sure for black friday, but I will plan and decide it like 2 weeks earlier or so.
How would you guys be able to discount this stuff any further? Give it away?

I finally took a look at the price list. I can see now why you took some displeasure with my testing questions. Your outfit definitely leaves some money on the table for customer to do some testing on your products.

Ive made more than a handful of orders with QSC now, all through WhatsApp and every order has gone totally smoothly and communication has been great.
Super happy with the prices, quality and customer service.

But in the interest of trying to improve the service for everyone i would like to bring up the one negative thing i have noticed which has been spoken about on these forums before.
The vials of Oil are certainly underfilled and closer to 9ml than 10ml in my experience.
Now for the price i am paying i am not going to stop ordering from QSC because of this but i would like to raise the subject regardless.
Strangely enough my orders of Test E, Deca and EQ from EU domestic are closer to 10ml but still less than 10ml.
I will add some pictures for reference, the purple top with the label on is test C from the recent group buy and the blue top is EQ from EU warehouse.
Neither vial as been opened yet and you can clearly see the difference in the fill line.

I want to finish this post with a genuine thank you to QSC for their service and also to the other members of this forum for the invaluable advice and knowledge i have gained since becoming a member here.

Attachments

• IMG_20240916_223221.webp
    IMG_20240916_223221.webp
    275 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20240916_223204.webp
    IMG_20240916_223204.webp
    703.6 KB · Views: 37
td from qsc for the 15 iu hgh (red caps) promo buy in August, delivery was 12 days international to USA, i will be sending a vial to Janoshik for purity and dimer out this week , so lets hope it was a good batch,,,,it's my first experience with ordering from QSC and it was smooth and easy , my thanks to the QSC team

Ive made more than a handful of orders with QSC now, all through WhatsApp and every order has gone totally smoothly and communication has been great.

But in the interest of trying to improve the service for everyone i would like to bring up the one negative thing i have noticed which has been spoken about on these forums before.
The vials of Oil are certainly underfilled and closer to 9ml than 10ml in my experience.
Now for the price i am paying i am not going to stop ordering from QSC because of this but i would like to raise the subject regardless.
Strangely enough my orders of Test E, Deca and EQ from EU domestic are closer to 10ml but still less than 10ml.
I will add some pictures for reference, the purple top with the label on is test C from the recent group buy and the blue top is EQ from EU warehouse.
Neither vial as been opened yet and you can clearly see the difference in the fill line.

I want to finish this post with a genuine thank you to QSC for their service and also to the other members of this forum for the invaluable advice and knowledge i have gained since becoming a member here.

No doubt your vials will be receiving special attention in the QA department to ensure they're all topped off before shipping...

IMG_8903.webp

*Tren induced intrusive thought warning

IF ANYBODY TALKS SHIT ABOUT QSC I'M GONNA HAVE TO SHOW THEM WHAT KIND OF DAY IT IS OUT HERE!!!

Is that it?
I thought tren was fun, unpredictable and very sexy.
Not on you. On you it just enhances your fan boy status.
Tracy will be flattered but for me, just a big yawn.

Here's a thing that will make you a bit + animated whilst on Tracy's tren choo choo train:

ALMONDS.
Yum

I want to finish this post with a genuine thank you to QSC for their service and also to the other members of this forum for the invaluable advice and knowledge i have gained since becoming a mem

Are you really complaining about 1/2ml or so here or there on AAS that is literally priced 10 times less than anywhere? Please inform me to where you are going to get oils that are tested AD NAUSEUM. AND are 45 fucking dollars a kit? It doesn't matter. We get the deal of the century every day. Just please be happy with what we have.

I'm still quoting the same dude but yes somehow it got stuck in that weird box.....

U need to get some chill pills from Tracy.
He did not complain.
He made a point about something that was already highlighted a long time ago.
Not that you know about it, more than likely.

He is a qsc satisfied customer and he also said that.
He was fair and courteous.

What the hell your problem is, I have no idea.

I'm still quoting the same dude but yes somehow it got stuck in that weird box.....
yeah your comment at the bottom got accidently stuck in quote box. Nevertheless, I understood it was you. Good points. Shocking to see that price list.

People could be getting this stuff for free and still coming on here complaining about missing items. Lol. It doesn't seem like QSC cares much about this. They are a "value" operation it seems to me.

Disclaimer: I've never ordered anything from QSC so @iris was right yet again. She has a knack for being right.

So far so good on qsc. Got both of my raws very quickly. About to receive 2 more shipments. Qsc rocks. I'm a fan now no lie. I guess there's downsides to any vendor. This one I haven't yet found but regardless from my personal experience. All has been good for me.

U need to get some chill pills from Tracy.
He did not complain.
He made a point about something that was already highlighted a long time ago.
Not that you know about it, more than likely.

He is a qsc satisfied customer and he also said that.
He was fair and courteous.

What the hell your problem is, I have no idea.
Sounds like you need your nightly pegging. Go see momma.

Back