Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tell that to the bubble boys who will blame your tennis elbow on the endotoxins and microplastics you injected 10 years ago.

Serious question. Is it that you believe a contaminant that doesn't cause symptoms soon after it's injected into your body can't damage your health over the long term? Or that following the lead of medical professionals, trying to find ways to avoid unnecessary exposure to the same things professional medicine is concerned about makes you a conspiracy theorist or pussy?

Because you sound genuinely offended that the topic is even discussed.

This attitude had been around forever, many of us are old enough to have heard the guy claiming cigarettes don't cause cancer, or the guy who said asbestos was fine because he'd been exposed to it at work for 20 years and never called in sick once. Until he got mesothelioma a week after retiring and wheezed through an oxygen machine for his last few years.

Things change. Threats we didn't recognize before get uncovered. This process is happening all the time.

Look at posts 10 years ago here on MESO and the understanding of safe practices was not as developed as it is now. That required someone to be curious, ask questions, and often simply looking at what medical professionals were doing and adapt those practices.

Asymptomatic latent infections have been called an invisible epidemic. They go undiagnosed and either do low level damage over a long period, or spring to life decades later when the immune system is weakened, like herpes simplex. The worst of these enter the body parentarally (bypassing the immune system, like an injection). These are rare because modern medicine goes to great lengths to take exceptional care of what's being injected into people, so it's only the tiny population of IV drug users shooting crap made in some sketchy lab from unregulated ingredients into their bodies that are exposed to that threat, so who really cares what happens to them in 20 or 30 years.

Oh, and AAS users too.

Last edited:
The main thing here is that our immune systems at 26 isn't the same as at 46, so while bubble-boy now is overdo, bubble-wrap gramps in a few decades will be a necessity.

Not sure where "microplastics" came from, but stopper particles are definately a thing. I suspect most people think some magic system filters those out of your system, when they're far too large for the kidneys to deal with, and there's little your immune system can do about it but try and coat it with cells to isolate it from your body.

And we're not talking about some "natural rubber". The cheap Chinese stoppers are bromobutyl, like car tires, but with more toxic shit to make them easy to manufacture into shape cheaply. Not to worry though, the material is formulated to maintain integrity for its entire 5 year shelf life. before disintegrating into mush and releasing their chemistry set payload wherever they happen to be. Ever touch something that used to be black "rubber" and is all sticky now for some reason? That's bromobutyl.

Luckily it's just a little chunk once in a while, and since injections are rare the risk of accumulating into an amount that could affect you is pretty low. If we were talking a hundred+ medium to large gauge (27g and bigger) injections a year it might represent a risk...but who gets that many shots?

Last edited:
So you foresee this to be a problem for you?
I don't know what age bracket you are in, but you are thinking about this being an issue for you, in the future?
I mean one eventually gets to the age where you just can't pull stuff from mylar wrap and inject. I also do IV therapy so i need a bit more caution.

Not sure where "microplastics" came from, but stopper particles are definately a thing. I suspect most people think some magic system filters those out of your system, when they're far too large for the kidneys to deal with, and there's little your immune system can do about it but try and coat it with cells to isolate it from your body.

And we're not talking about some "natural rubber". The cheap Chinese stoppers are bromobutyl, like car tires, but with more toxic shit to make them easy to manufacture into shape cheaply. Not to worry though, the material is formulated to maintain integrity for its entire 5 year shelf life. before disintegrating into mush and releasing their chemistry set payload wherever they happen to be. Ever touch something that used to be black "rubber" and is all sticky now for some reason? That's bromobutyl.

Luckily it's just a little chunk once in a while, and since injections are rare the risk of accumulating into an amount that could affect you is pretty low. If we were talking a hundred+ medium to large gauge (27g and bigger) injections a year it might represent a risk...but who gets that many shots?
I think needles (and vial materials) these days are better. Folks used to come down with mysterious granulomas because of 18g needles coring vials. Less of a problem these days... Even the way one should correctly pierce vials is taught nowadays.

All that dirty air polluting the sterile vial! Oh the horror! The microbes and the potential infection! Oh.... wait, se is a RN, so she either knows what she is doing or knows what she is doing and the "bros" here and their "don't inject dirty air in the vial" are a bunch of "I have two brain cells fighting for third place" tards.

Whats going on with Sigma? I ordered a week ago and was told shipping is 3 to 4 days. They message back and say sorry you can't order from the international warehouse because of a new rule. I hesitated bit eventually said whatever and pulled the trigger. They confirmed everything and here I am a week late asking what's going on amd now they tell me that they moved US locations and no shipments for at least 7 business days. Anyone else having issues? A heads up would've been nice.

Whats going on with Sigma? I ordered a week ago and was told shipping is 3 to 4 days. They message back and say sorry you can't order from the international warehouse because of a new rule. I hesitated bit eventually said whatever and pulled the trigger. They confirmed everything and here I am a week late asking what's going on amd now they tell me that they moved US locations and no shipments for at least 7 business days. Anyone else having issues? A heads up would've been nice.
They did give anheads up on the issue

If the items are available domestic, you will have to purchase them domestic, it's not a new rule.

Back