Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If the items are available domestic, you will have to purchase them domestic, it's not a new rule.
I just recently started looking at QSC, and I apologize for needing clarification. I have a large list of items I need, one of which is not available US domestic (Proviron raws). I PM’d you, and from your reply I gathered that I could order the whole order internationally. After reading this post, I think I mis-understood your reply.

Can I order my whole order internationally so that I can get the one item not available US domestic?

Thank you very much

On a semi serious note, I don't think anyone can avoid putting unfiltered room air (there is probably a term for this . .) into their vial every time you inject using a needle

You won't die from this on my watch:

Has anyone received primobolan 200 from GB with the purple flip offs? And is there a test report on this batch? I can only find test reports for the dark blue ones.

I saw someone complaining about a brown particle floating in the vial, I also have a vial like that, I have filters to re-filter it, but when I'm buying a finished product I shouldn't have to know or worry about these things.

Has anyone received primobolan 200 from GB with the purple flip offs? And is there a test report on this batch? I can only find test reports for the dark blue ones.

I saw someone complaining about a brown particle floating in the vial, I also have a vial like that, I have filters to re-filter it, but when I'm buying a finished product I shouldn't have to know or worry about these things.

If the idea of injecting foreign particles into your body concerns you. you should *always* filter, including peptides after reconstitution. A single visible particle is far less harmful than sub-visible particles, thousands per ml may be present and completely undetectable.

Analysis shows these are often materials that shed from stoppers, glass particles flaking off the walls of a vial, or filter fibers that have broken off. In peptide products. it's insoluble "manufacturing leftovers" in the reconstituted peptide. These can be worse because they have pieces of protein bound to them that can produce an immune response.

Research into this has gotten very intensive lately, as autopsies are showing lots of cumulative damage from injected particulates.

Particles ≤1 µm have been shown to deposit predominantly in the liver.

Particles 3–6 µm deposit in the spleen and hepatic lymph nodes.

Particles ≥10 µm pass the pulmonary vascular bed slowly and are expected to be retained in lung unless they can get through the lung to other organs via collateral blood circulation.

When particles size is ≥50 µm, they are expected to be entrapped in the lung

Damage has been confirmed in pulmonary capillary endothelial cells, microscopic thrombi in the pulmonary capillaries, microscopic pulmonary granulomata, and liver inflammation.

On the other hand, I'm sure there are some guys here who'll confirm this is nothing but "bubble boy thinking" because they've been pinning UGL gear for years and never felt any PIP in their pulmonary endothelial cells.

Last edited:
If the idea of injecting foreign particles into your body concerns you. you should *always* filter, including peptides after reconstitution. A single visible particle is far less harmful than sub-visible particles, thousands per ml may be present and completely undetectable.

Analysis shows these are often materials that shed from stoppers, glass particles flaking off the walls of a vial, or filter fibers that have broken off. In peptide products. it's insoluble "manufacturing leftovers" in the reconstituted peptide. These can be worse because they have pieces of protein bound to them that can produce an immune response.

Research into this has gotten very intensive lately, as autopsies are showing lots of cumulative damage from injected particulates.

Particles ≥10 µm pass the pulmonary vascular bed slowly and are expected to be retained in lung unless they can get through the lung to other organs via collateral blood circulation.

Damage has been confirmed in pulmonary capillary endothelial cells, microscopic thrombi in the pulmonary capillaries, microscopic pulmonary granulomata, and liver inflammation.

On the other hand, I'm sure there are some guys here who'll confirm this is nothing but "bubble boy thinking" because they've been pinning UGL gear for years and never felt any PIP in their pulmonary endothelial cells.

I always assume when I'm buying a final product that it's been filtered! Or they should tell you that it is a product that has already been “cooked” but has not been filtered. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me, because I've been cooking my own products for over 15 years, so I can use a filter of my own to deal with this situation.

Everything you've written is very nice, but it's worrying to see a particle inside a sealed product. Once the product has been filtered, there shouldn't be any particles inside the vial.

Regarding the issue of purple primobolan 200 vials, has anyone also received this batch? I've only seen the test report for the dark blues?

I enjoy reading your GLP posts, but fuck your paranoid posts about getting infections from every single thing injected into one’s body, unless it’s pharmaceutical and has been filtered 72,235 times drives me bat shit insane.

I enjoy reading your GLP posts, but fuck your paranoid posts about getting infections from every single thing injected into one’s body, unless it’s pharmaceutical and has been filtered 72,235 times drives me bat shit insane.
Big "anxious woman" energy with some people's worrying. Estrogen high maybe?

Well now I need to research filters. Thanks for putting this one in my head. Lol

I sent message through WA but haven’t ordered from this vendor before. Does it usually take a while for a response? I just sent order info and was curious how long before I would normally get a response. 24 hours?

Ghoul, are there any tests done on filtering peptides? Any chance of filtering the peptide and the drug being filtered out or reduced in the process? I have no idea how large the drug particle size vs mold/bacteria size. Not being a smart ass but I figured you would probably know. I read on another board about some peptides (I don't think they were qsc vials) sent in for testing failed sterility tests.

Back