Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ghoul, are there any tests done on filtering peptides? Any chance of filtering the peptide and the drug being filtered out or reduced in the process? I have no idea how large the drug particle size vs mold/bacteria size. Not being a smart ass but I figured you would probably know. I read on another board about some peptides (I don't think they were qsc vials) sent in for testing failed sterility tests.

Yes. The major commercial peptide suppliers in the US advise .2 micron filtration can be used if sterilization of reconstituted solution is desired, which indicates, at least at that filter size, peptides of all lengths will pass. Protein adhesion varies between filter materials, so its worth checking to ensure your filter type isn't "high protein adhesion", few are though.

IMG_8968.webp

Here's something very interesting I came across regarding peptide filtration.

"Protein aggregates", folded and clumped proteins. aka DIMER:

1: Can cause an immune response, leading to any number of side effects. Several peptide drug trials in the last few years failed due to immunogenicity. They detected an immune reaction and stopped the trial. It's now believed this was caused by dimer formed by #2

2: Chemicals leaching from the stopper coring fragments, and especially silicone, cause peptides to clump into aggregates, ie, dimer.

3: Peptide aggregates can be filtered out. Thereby avoiding potential side effects. Several proposals suggest "bedside filtration" of peptide based drugs just prior to injection for improved patient safety. and better outcomes from the compound.

This is from a peptide vial that appears clear to the naked eye.

Personally I find the potential to clear out defective, possibly side effect inducing, malformed protein lumps from reconstituted peptides, and improving their performance, a very exciting possibility. I'd love others to research this topic and see what they can come up with as well.

IMG_8965.webp

Last edited:
I'd love others to research this topic and see what they can come up with as well.

What filters are you using to draw up the peptide? I'm presently pushing up my HGH dose as high as I can until I get sides. It would be interesting to see if I could tolerate a larger dose with filtration.

Yes. The major commercial peptide suppliers in the US advise .2 micron filtration can be used if sterilization of reconstituted solution is desired, which indicates, at least at that filter size, peptides of all lengths will pass. Protein adhesion varies between filter materials, so its worth checking to ensure your filter type isn't "high protein adhesion", few are though.

View attachment 296220

Here's something very interesting I came across regarding peptide filtration.

"Protein aggregates", folded and clumped proteins. aka DIMER:

1: Can cause an immune response, leading to any number of side effects. Several peptide drug trials in the last few years failed due to immunogenicity. They detected an immune reaction and stopped the trial. It's now believed this was caused by dimer formed by #2

2: Chemicals leaching from the stopper coring fragments, and especially silicone, cause peptides to clump into aggregates, ie, dimer.

3: Peptide aggregates can be filtered out. Thereby avoiding potential side effects. Several proposals suggest "bedside filtration" of peptide based drugs just prior to injection for improved patient safety. and better outcomes from the compound.

This is from a peptide vial that appears clear to the naked eye.

Personally I find the potential to clear out defective, possibly side effect inducing, malformed protein lumps from reconstituted peptides, and improving their performance, a very exciting possibility. I'd love others to research this topic and see what they can come up with as well.

View attachment 296218
This is very interesting and I am going to go down the rabbit hole tomorrow on this subject.

It would be interesting to find out if we could essentially filter out dimer that is present in the HGH on testing, essentially being able to create dimer free HGH regardless of the purity

What filters are you using to draw up the peptide? I'm presently pushing up my HGH dose as high as I can until I get sides. It would be interesting to see if I could tolerate a larger dose with filtration.

I want to stress I can't be sure this size isn't inadvertently blocking peptide, so I'm not advising anyone to use .1um for peptides. But thus far, I've noticed no reduction in potency from the 3 peptides I've used with it so far. .2um is the smallest officially sanctioned filter for peptide use.

It's only "feels", but the MT-2 batch I was using always caused pip and redness. That isn't happening any more.

I attach these (there are less expensive alternatives, I got a small bag as surplus):

To a vented, filterless BD vial spike:

IMG_8969.webp

It’s seized by the men in black, now you have to wait for your anal probing for intergalactic smuggling.
I figured.
Forget Will Smith GIF

I want to stress I can't be sure this size isn't inadvertently blocking peptide, so I'm not advising anyone to use .1um for peptides. But thus far, I've noticed no reduction in potency from the 3 peptides I've used with it so far. .2um is the smallest officially sanctioned filter for peptide use.

It's only "feels", but the MT-2 batch I was using always caused pip and redness. That isn't happening any more.

I attach these (there are less expensive alternatives, I got a small bag as surplus):

View attachment 296222

Very cheap! Just 165 euro for 50 filter, 3 euro a filter. A steal!

I want to stress I can't be sure this size isn't inadvertently blocking peptide, so I'm not advising anyone to use .1um for peptides.

If I tried it with GH and observed a reduction in side effects for the same volume, that could easily be filtered peptide. I suppose I could inject the same volume both filtered and non and then get a serum GH test.

View attachment 296222

So this filter goes on top of peptide vials? And you just use it for the entire vial or do you use one for each dose? Just wandering bc I’ve never used one and taking a lot more peptides these days so if this really works as marketed, this is huge for harm reduction especially with all the peptides out and the amount and variety which is used. So anyone with any experience please chime in bc I have a lot of gh, tirz, bpc, and tb5 I would definitely use it on. One more question, wouldn’t you also lose a good amount in the filtering process. If no one really knows this seems like one hell of a good test for jano to experiment with. Take a dose from the vial and from filter top and compare results suck as purity and dimer and potency

Has anyone tried an order from the international warehouse to Australia recently? The deal on 36iu gh seems too good to pass up
No! 2800 pages and no one’s order international to Australia. Your border too tough It’s way too good of a deal for gh I would go get the expensive stuff that’s better!!

No! 2800 pages and no one’s order international to Australia. Your border too tough It’s way too good of a deal for gh I would go get the expensive stuff that’s better!!
You're strange mate. I said recently...I've ordered a few times internationally last year and had a couple of seizures so I'm asking for feedback about people that have ordered RECENTLY. No need to be a smart ass

You're strange mate. I said recently...I've ordered a few times internationally last year and had a couple of seizures so I'm asking for feedback about people that have ordered RECENTLY. No need to be a smart ass
Just a joke not dick don’t take it so hard!.. really though I’ve heard Australia is getting to hard to get a lot of shot through lately

Always a need!!! Always.. just take it with smile.. no need to get pissy.

Back