Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That is exactly what I'm doing. Leaving all electronics at home.

Didn't quite work out for me, but I had phone and stuff with me.
Also, you will be on holiday and won't be there bored.
In that situation, being without a way to spend a little time online, even just reading the paper one usually reads, is a bit of a drag...
Is it a holiday by the sea?

Sharing testing is a highly valuable contribution on this board. The impetus for sharing is irrelevant. I'm grateful for everyone whose shares and continues to share.

Sure, in the aggregate it has value. In the exemplary like Scruff and (it pains me to say it) QSC it's what pushes the entire PED scene forward.

But in context, this is someone who's, unprovoked, repeatedly insisted I provide nothing of value, and should refrain from ever sharing information and ideas, because in his wisdom, he's deemed them worthless.

Promoting ignorance as a virtue. A twisted theme on MESOs mission, isolated to this thread, of "Harm Induction".

So yeah, a very low effort contribution, diluted by obvious self interest, at no cost other than the time it takes to hit "attach" is worth calling out.

Just in case, FYI, you were completely decent in presenting your opinion, and I have no beef with you, so please don't misinterpret my "tone" as looking for a confrontation. Dealing with Narta's 4 minons all parroting the same insults is like being trapped in an endless videogame and I'm not looking for more characters to spawn.

lol, don’t mean to interrupt your holiday, but just wondering if there’s any update on the domestic promo?

Also, I remember you mentioning the orals for US would be arriving soon a couple of weeks ago. Any idea when we can expect them to start shipping?
Unfortunately I highly doubt you receive a prompt response. The holiday is a pretty big deal in China. It would be the rough equivalent of hitting an American up on the 4th of July or Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
But wishing death upon someone is fine.
Yeah fuck you too. You probably support what Jeffery Epstein did on his Island.
And wishing death is against the forum rules.

Ghoulgle-Fu probably should have checked those definitions rather Cambridge’s.

In no context does "drop dead" constitute a threat, everyone knows this, as does every dictionary defining the phrase, only existing in your state school atrophied, intellectually dishonest mind.

Report it. Bring it to the admin's attention. I DARE you to. I welcome the opportunity to walk through the entire shitshow, from the moment I made my initial post, to Narta's insults, making all the quiet knuckle draggers suddenly brave and join in. Only now, that I haven't been run off are they all pretending to be "victims", as if I ever spoke to them before.

For everyone's "safety".

Come on, you're not going to prove yourself to be every bit the pussy a Brit anti-American, leftist, "male feminist ally" the stereotype would suggest you are, right, my council housed, dole riding friend?

No need to wish death on you, sooner or later an NHS waiting list will manage that.

Last edited:
In no context does "drop dead" constitute a threat, everyone knows this, as does every dictionary defining the phrase, only existing in your state school atrophied, intellectually dishonest mind.

Report it. Bring it to the admin's attention. I DARE you to. I welcome the opportunity to walk through the entire shitshow, from the moment I made my initial post, to Narta's insults, making all the quiet knuckle draggers suddenly brave and join in. Only now, that I haven't been run off are they all pretending to be "victims", as if I ever spoke to them before.

For everyone's "safety".

Come on, you're not going to prove yourself to be every bit the pussy a Brit anti-American, leftist, "male feminist ally" the stereotype would suggest you are, right, my council housed, dole riding friend?

No need to wish death on you, sooner or later an NHS waiting list will manage that.
Brother, you need to eat cake, let that velvety soft cream calm you down.

Eat man, devour that sweet sweet cake.

I’ve tested a few things. Can you show me just ONE thing you’ve sent in for testing? Oh wait you never have. You just spam your meth addict ramblings about nonsense
Lmao ghoul is owned now. I never even thought about it but-

Mr. “You’re wrong here’s my thesis” and “watch out for second coming of Jesus, all signs point to it”

Dude has never once contributed to the best information he could ever dig out of the clear or dark web- his own HPLC reports.

The dimeric HGH molecule has some interesting negative effects in the literature and I'm curious whether it contributes to the anecdotal distinction between pharma and UGL or the likelihood of side effects, especially the neuropathy. Pretty sure my curiosity is going to remain unsatisfied as testing the distinction is beyond my means.

With regard to aggregated proteins, I'm specifically wondering if my friend that gets site reactions from tirzepatide would otherwise not if the solution were filtered.

Have you seen enough testing on pharma hGH to conclude there is less dimer in pharma compared to UGL across the board?

Or is this an assumption, that because it's pharma, therefore must have less dimer

Just in case, FYI, you were completely decent in presenting your opinion
My statement was made in good faith. I have no interest in this current argument. All I care about here is that the posting of test results not be minimized, regardless of the propulsion to post them.

Back