Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have you seen enough testing on pharma hGH to conclude there is less dimer in pharma compared to UGL across the board?

Or is this an assumption, that because it's pharma, therefore must have less dimer

I don't want to speak authoritatively on the topic, but I've seen a number of test reports. Serostim had no dimer. Other pharma brands had some. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them developed dimer given enough time after having been reconstituted. Whether or not that makes a difference is still unclear.

Some of the QSC HGH has come in at a higher purity and lower dimer than some pharma I've seen.

Last edited:
You think he ever needed anyone to give him permission to eat cake?
Maybe I am just a hopeless idealist, but if he was not such a douche with his behavior, I would legit like to help the guy. Get him on a training and (especially) cardio routine. Get the nutrition and caloric intake dialed in and logged daily. Get the meal prep going. Get sleep hygiene dialed. Etc. etc. Build some confidence and momentum which might also help with the Tourette’s like outbursts we all see now.

Not that he would ever accept our help in all probability because he is convinced he already knows everything and we are all idiots, but everyone likes a good redemption story.

Let's bring this thread back to drug talk. Anyone have experience with ghk-cu? My goal is to tighten up some loose skin on lower abdomen alongside gh. Currently on a cut and would like to compete in possibly a year or so if I could get my stomach looking right. Goal is to diet down pretty hard and hold low body fat for awhile before going into a growth phase

Let's bring this thread back to drug talk.
No thanks

happy jerry! jerry! jerry! GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

Let's bring this thread back to drug talk. Anyone have experience with ghk-cu? My goal is to tighten up some loose skin on lower abdomen alongside gh. Currently on a cut and would like to compete in possibly a year or so if I could get my stomach looking right. Goal is to diet down pretty hard and hold low body fat for awhile before going into a growth phase
I don’t have any loose skin so I can’t comment on that, but it did help with skin idk “quality” for lack of a better term. I was using 1-2mg am and 1-2mg pm for a while. I also got absolutely no burn upon injection like others state, outside of one time. That time sucked.

There's really nothing you can do about loose skin short of surgical intervention. Hyaluronic acid, collagen peptides, retinol, GHK-CU, red light therapy, microneedling, and RF therapy all improve skin laxity.... A little. If you have enough loose skin that it bothers you, probably there's very little you can do about it.

There's really nothing you can do about loose skin short of surgical intervention. Hyaluronic acid, collagen peptides, retinol, GHK-CU, red light therapy, microneedling, and RF therapy all improve skin laxity.... A little. If you have enough loose skin that it bothers you, probably there's very little you can do about it.
You can say that again. I was never obese but went a little overboard with my bulks too often lol. One of my nipples is a little off side now when I lean out, no gyno just looks offset and sits way too low when I get down below 15% hahaha

Back