Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fair enough
It really is true. Shouldn’t be that hard to maintain OPSEC while at the same time letting buyers make multiple item purchases without a major or minor puzzle/headache every time they get a package. Doesn’t make business sense, either. You guys are dis-incentivizing larger, combined purchases, which I would guess hurts your bottom line. Maybe they don’t gaf, cause they’re raking it in.

Would you guys chose TP or QSC for GH? There’s little member testing on the promuscle boards but his tops always come in at 97%+ purity. Shit comms on both ends though
Either one both have tested well and I’ve ran both.. it’s gh nothing more nothing less. Prices better here though so pick your poison

How long of a gap with no gh you think will be an issue?

I'm curious, I'm running low and it could be the difference between ordering international or
seems like international is consistent, if you get domestic it may take just as long seemingly. I'm probably ordering mine international unless they do a domestic deal shortly.
Yea whoever runs the whatsapp account needs to train the email people. I haven't had issues with WhatsApp.

As far as identifying, I haven't had issues but I've only ordered 1 item at time. Not for any reason, but that's all I need. But it's usually labeled accordingly. Domestic, at least.

Next order will have a few things. From China. I'll list the order:
1) blah
2) blah blah
3) blah blah blah

The items should be labeled 1,2,3 accordingly. Thats how it seems to work.
domestic is the first and only time I had issue myself international has always been perfect communication.

Would you guys chose TP or QSC for GH? There’s little member testing on the promuscle boards but his tops always come in at 97%+ purity. Shit comms on both ends though

It’s as likely to be the same manufacturer as not and maybe a different batch. 97% vs 96% will make verily little difference. If it is the same manufacturer it’s likely to be batch to batch variation.

I can’t speak to TP, but QSC GH gets tested by the vendor and there’s been plenty of blind testing after. The quality is about as good as it gets for UGL. If you trust TP to the same degree the. Just use who you like.

Back