Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fair enough
It really is true. Shouldn’t be that hard to maintain OPSEC while at the same time letting buyers make multiple item purchases without a major or minor puzzle/headache every time they get a package. Doesn’t make business sense, either. You guys are dis-incentivizing larger, combined purchases, which I would guess hurts your bottom line. Maybe they don’t gaf, cause they’re raking it in.

Would you guys chose TP or QSC for GH? There’s little member testing on the promuscle boards but his tops always come in at 97%+ purity. Shit comms on both ends though
Either one both have tested well and I’ve ran both.. it’s gh nothing more nothing less. Prices better here though so pick your poison

How long of a gap with no gh you think will be an issue?

I'm curious, I'm running low and it could be the difference between ordering international or
seems like international is consistent, if you get domestic it may take just as long seemingly. I'm probably ordering mine international unless they do a domestic deal shortly.
Yea whoever runs the whatsapp account needs to train the email people. I haven't had issues with WhatsApp.

As far as identifying, I haven't had issues but I've only ordered 1 item at time. Not for any reason, but that's all I need. But it's usually labeled accordingly. Domestic, at least.

Next order will have a few things. From China. I'll list the order:
1) blah
2) blah blah
3) blah blah blah

The items should be labeled 1,2,3 accordingly. Thats how it seems to work.
domestic is the first and only time I had issue myself international has always been perfect communication.

Would you guys chose TP or QSC for GH? There’s little member testing on the promuscle boards but his tops always come in at 97%+ purity. Shit comms on both ends though

It’s as likely to be the same manufacturer as not and maybe a different batch. 97% vs 96% will make verily little difference. If it is the same manufacturer it’s likely to be batch to batch variation.

I can’t speak to TP, but QSC GH gets tested by the vendor and there’s been plenty of blind testing after. The quality is about as good as it gets for UGL. If you trust TP to the same degree the. Just use who you like.

was

Seems they’ve recently overcome their shipping risk by simply not shipping things.
Right!
I places a order on what's app this morning one of the produ ts I ordered was out of stock had some back and forth... changed order.. order place and paid for.. all within a couple hours.. I do not understand why everyone has such problems.. the process always goes smooth for me... every time...
The problem I'm having is they did not tell me some things I ordered were out of stock until 15 days later when I asked why I have not received package or tracking. If they would of told me when I ordered I would of switched products like you did.

No, what they need is to ID their products better in the first place so you can find the answer by yourself.

Have a qsc list with a designated number for every compound or peptide and write the number in the sticker of every kit. For example if its number 6 you know its primo and if you get 11 you know its always mast prop, no matter color or batch.

They will get extra work answering ID emails and forum posts as long there isnt a system. Saves time for both.

Its so easy yet they complicate things so much.
I don’t know if you remember why this setup is in place. Tracy mentioned this years ago so people probably forget.

Aside from opsec and all, this is their way to prevent reverse scamming.

I don’t know if you remember why this setup is in place. Tracy mentioned this years ago so people probably forget.

Aside from opsec and all, this is their way to prevent reverse scamming.

Some people have genuine issues with orders (see the guy above, 2 compounds, same colour caps; however, he did not say if the packs were numbered, as per the order he placed) and with communication being inconsistent.
But it seems like most people order stuff without reading how it actually works or checking the information on the thread.
Then, they come here with the same questions and complaints, still not looking back at the basic stuff.
Things can always be improved, but it needs to go both ways.

Some people have genuine issues with orders (see the guy above, 2 compounds, same colour caps; however, he did not say if the packs were numbered, as per the order he placed) and with communication being inconsistent.
But it seems like most people order stuff without reading how it actually works or checking the information on the thread.
Then, they come here with the same questions and complaints, still not looking back at the basic stuff.
Things can always be improved, but it needs to go both ways.

i follow the thread, the shitposting and fights are fun too, i dont even recall mentioning that the numbers are based on which order you name the products when buying

anyways thats another problem, all info should be together in one place not scattered across 2900 pages, no wonder theres the same questions every time by old and new guys

i follow the thread consistently specially for the shitposting and fights, i dont even recall mentioning that the numbers are based on which order you name the products when buying

anyways thats another problem, all info should be together in one place not scattered across 2900 pages

I said you had a genuine issue.
Not knowing the order procedure was not aimed at you, if you read what I wrote.
Since you are active on the thread, I am sure you know exactly what I mean.
One can see multiple examples of this every day.

I hope you will get your query responded to, asap

It’s as likely to be the same manufacturer as not and maybe a different batch. 97% vs 96% will make verily little difference. If it is the same manufacturer it’s likely to be batch to batch variation.

I can’t speak to TP, but QSC GH gets tested by the vendor and there’s been plenty of blind testing after. The quality is about as good as it gets for UGL. If you trust TP to the same degree the. Just use who you like.
Right on the money with this assessment. Good to see someone has a level head and can speak coherently on this forum. More like this please and less bickering and pissing contests.

Right!

The problem I'm having is they did not tell me some things I ordered were out of stock until 15 days later when I asked why I have not received package or tracking. If they would of told me when I ordered I would of switched products like you did.
I bet they just don't have a good enough live system to keep up with volume. I haven't had that problem but nearly every order I have to change something because one is out of stock now. But so far it hasn't been a delay caught at time of order. *crossing my fingers and knocking on wood*

Has anyone in the EU received there domestic Anavar from the pre order?
I still have no tracking for my order and no clarification as to when I might receive my order? I think an update from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals would be very much appreciated.
Apparently some people had received theirs weeks ago but I have not seen anyone post touch down pics or any confirmation of actually recieving orals anytime recently.
An update on ETA would be greatly appreciated.

Back