Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not sure if this is an isolated fault with new vials but got 30 of new vials today with each one having the same crimping issue in photo. I am no expert in this area but i know oil should not be leaking out side of every vial. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals i would like to be re-imbursed but at least could you fix this issue moving forward. Someone packed these and sent them out but i understand that maybe they began leaking in transit and this problem was not identified. If the seal is compromised then this is a sterility issue. Will you send me replacements and/or fix this problem?
20241016_114625.webp

Not sure if this is an isolated fault with new vials but got 30 of new vials today with each one having the same crimping issue in photo. I am no expert in this area but i know oil should not be leaking out side of every vial. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals i would like to be re-imbursed but at least could you fix this issue moving forward. Someone packed these and sent them out but i understand that maybe they began leaking in transit and this problem was not identified. If the seal is compromised then this is a sterility issue. Will you send me replacements and/or fix this problem?
View attachment 298697

What did you order?

What did you order?
Too fucking angry to answer your question. Was all you new reddit cunts that complain about old vials and they were fine. Fucking retards cant tie there own fucking shoe laces without dribbling and wont research anti-coring technique too busy asking Tracy for tracking and what colour caps to identify products. Pressured her into new vials. Back to back to fucking reddit! Keep the old vials. They were fine. Fucking cunts cant work out crypto need a fucking bath with a toaster. Im not even on tren , fuckn fuck.

Too fucking angry to answer your question. Was all you new reddit cunts that complain about old vials and they were fine. Fucking retards cant tie there own fucking shoe laces without dribbling and wont research anti-coring technique too busy asking Tracy for tracking and what colour caps to identify products. Pressured her into new vials. Back to back to fucking reddit! Keep the old vials. They were fine. Fucking cunts cant work out crypto need a fucking bath with a toaster. Im not even on tren , fuckn fuck.
Yes.... let it flow...

Attachments

• Palpatine-hd.webp
    Palpatine-hd.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 17
I was curious so I didn't order the same. Thanks so much.

View attachment 298697
I'm waiting for your shit sandwich invite..

I PMed QSC and emailed them, as I'm interested in their products, but haven't heard back. It's been a few days. Are they still in business? I'm trying to get a pricelist from them. Is that a fuck up on my part, am I breaking rules on accident or something?

I PMed QSC and emailed them, as I'm interested in their products, but haven't heard back. It's been a few days. Are they still in business? I'm trying to get a pricelist from them. Is that a fuck up on my part, am I breaking rules on accident or something?
Just don't send repeat follow up messages or you will get kicked to the back of the message queue. If you sent a message they will get back to you. If you think it didn't get through (proton being silly) wait a few more days and try again.

Just don't send repeat follow up messages or you will get kicked to the back of the message queue. If you sent a message they will get back to you. If you think it didn't get through (proton being silly) wait a few more days and try again.
Good advice Primo, I sent a CC in the original email to the protonmail email address they listed (somewhere on second or third page), but got an error message. I think it went through the info email though. They are probably crazy busy, so I will be patient.

Good advice Primo, I sent a CC in the original email to the protonmail email address they listed (somewhere on second or third page), but got an error message. I think it went through the info email though. They are probably crazy busy, so I will be patient.
I use the whatspp so I can see when they read my message. Plus it seems faster anyways

Back