Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not sure if this is an isolated fault with new vials but got 30 of new vials today with each one having the same crimping issue in photo. I am no expert in this area but i know oil should not be leaking out side of every vial. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals i would like to be re-imbursed but at least could you fix this issue moving forward. Someone packed these and sent them out but i understand that maybe they began leaking in transit and this problem was not identified. If the seal is compromised then this is a sterility issue. Will you send me replacements andor fix this problem?
Was there any oil leaking out of the package when you received it? This is a bit concerning.

Was there any oil leaking out of the package when you received it? This is a bit concerning.
The leak was not that bad. Just minor leaking down sides of each vial. I had another 20 vials delivered with same pack, the orginal vials that people complain about and no issues with those. Like i mentioned this may be an isolated fault, i wont know unless others see my photo and report same issue.

Too fucking angry to answer your question. Was all you new reddit cunts that complain about old vials and they were fine. Fucking retards cant tie there own fucking shoe laces without dribbling and wont research anti-coring technique too busy asking Tracy for tracking and what colour caps to identify products. Pressured her into new vials. Back to back to fucking reddit! Keep the old vials. They were fine. Fucking cunts cant work out crypto need a fucking bath with a toaster. Im not even on tren , fuckn fuck.
I feel this comment in my soul. You right. The truth hurts sometimes

The leak was not that bad. Just minor leaking down sides of each vial.
You are upset because you are reselling. Since you run a business of dealing illegal drugs, you should learn to deal with those things and not whine like a little bitch in the forums.

There is no sterility issue, I bet there was no leaking at all. It's a cosmetic issue that can be resolved with a $50 crimper, some caps and elbow grease.

You are upset because you are reselling. Since you run a business of dealing illegal drugs, you should learn to deal with those things and not whine like a little bitch in the forums.

There is no sterility issue, I bet there was no leaking at all. It's a cosmetic issue that can be resolved with a $50 crimper, some caps and elbow grease.
I am upset because it was leaking big dog. I dont run a business or resell. When you get a problem that is not resolved, you too can eat dog shit alone. If it leaks its not cosmetic. I posted because i identified an issue. If you dont like what i post you are also free to bitch about it in the forums.

I am upset because it was leaking big dog. I dont run a business or resell. When you get a problem that is not resolved, you too can eat dog shit alone. If it leaks its not cosmetic. I posted because i identified an issue. If you dont like what i post you are also free to bitch about it in the forums.
You resell, you even said it in another post or you hinted to it. I remember you buying shit load of gear and you don't buy that much unless you are reselling.

You are ok on reporting the issue but don't whine like a bitch.

You resell, you even said it in another post or you hinted to it. I remember you buying shit load of gear and you don't buy that much unless you are reselling.

You are ok on reporting the issue but don't whine like a bitch.
I have a subscriber tag because when i joined the forum i off loaded stuff i couldnt use due to carrier oil. I asked Millard to remove my subscriber tag but he said i would have to create a new account. I decided not to do this so i can be as transparent as possible. I dont like the tag but thats life. I reported the issue and one of the reps are notifying the production department.

No it's not leaking. I have crimped my fair share of vials with worse crimping jobs than that and nothing leaked. In order to leak you need the stopper to be loose and that thing is not loose. It's a cosmetic issue that is effecting sales.

You can deny it as much as you want.

No it's not leaking. I have crimped my fair share of vials with worse crimping jobs than that and nothing leaked. In order to leak you need the stopper to be loose and that thing is not loose. It's a cosmetic issue that is effecting sales.

Narta I have seen a vial leaking with a crimp that looked perfect but indeed something wasn't, so maybe there is more that we can see.

Just giving the benefit of the doubt as we don't have the vial in hand.

Post a video of the leaking buddy.

The crimp issue has to be fixed by the source but we wanna see if it's really leaking or not.

There is no convincing you Narta or a way for me to provide evidence of an oily film on the outside of each vial. I dont understand the crimping process as well as you because you brew your own gear then i believe you that the leak is not from inside the vial but the oil must have come from somewhere else?

Yes i admit that i used to sell but no more. Life would be much easier for me to just create a new account without the subscriber tag and the freedom to post where the other members do without restriction or simply to post without others thinking there is a conflict of interest.

I identify a fault and troubleshoot the cause the best i can, if someone with more knowledge and experience can point out i am wrong i will gladly change my mind.

There is no convincing you Narta or a way for me to provide evidence of an oily film on the outside of each vial. I dont understand the crimping process as well as you because you brew your own gear then i believe you that the leak is not from inside the vial but the oil must have come from somewhere else?

Yes i admit that i used to sell but no more. Life would be much easier for me to just create a new account without the subscriber tag and the freedom to post where the other members do without restriction or simply to post without others thinking there is a conflict of interest.

I identify a fault and troubleshoot the cause the best i can, if someone with more knowledge and experience can point out i am wrong i will gladly change my mind.
Do all the vials leak? They could be easily "tainted" by a broken one. Wipe them down with iso and some paper and let them upside down for a day. If there is indeed leaking from the vials, they should all leak again.

I am not hostile or anything, but it makes no sense for a tightly crimped looking vial to leak when you can just put the stopper in place and it will hold tightly with no leaking whatsoever, with no cap in place. You need to violently shake it to come off/break the seal.

I PMed QSC and emailed them, as I'm interested in their products, but haven't heard back. It's been a few days. Are they still in business? I'm trying to get a pricelist from them. Is that a fuck up on my part, am I breaking rules on accident or something?
Click on Tracy's name and search his messages for pastebin in this tread. You'll find your answer.

Do all the vials leak? They could be easily "tainted" by a broken one. Wipe them down with iso and some paper and let them upside down for a day. If there is indeed leaking from the vials, they should all leak again.

I am not hostile or anything, but it makes no sense for a tightly crimped looking vial to leak when you can just put the stopper in place and it will hold tightly with no leaking whatsoever, with no cap in place. You need to violently shake it to come off/break the seal.
When you explain it like this it makes sense, the stopper itself will prevent leaks. I will wipe them all down and leave overnight as you suggest. Perhaps there is a fine crack in one that i cannot see. If no leaks then its fine to pin.

When you explain it like this it makes sense, the stopper itself will prevent leaks. I will wipe them all down and leave overnight as you suggest. Perhaps there is a fine crack in one that i cannot see. If no leaks then its fine to pin.
I can come as an ahole sometimes, but I am not, unless I am on 19-nors and some fking bird shits in my coffee mug.

No 19-nors or birdshit today, so sorry if I offended you.

I can come as an ahole sometimes, but I am not, unless I am on 19-nors and some fking bird shits in my coffee mug.

No 19-nors or birdshit today, so sorry if I offended you.
You helped me trouble shoot the fault, i appreciate it. I lost my temper today and looked for someone to blame and i was wrong.

Back