Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There have been a few reported issues of “floaters”, the explanation given was that this was the result of the filtration setup pulling fibers off the back of the filters being used. They claim to have made process changes to correct the issue. I don’t recall anyone reporting floaters in the last several months.

There was one reported incident of foreign material in a vial that looked concerning. The explanation for that was something to do with material from the stopper. I’ve seen no other similar reports and the vendor agreed to replace the product for that person.

Beyond that, the primary complaints have been under-filled vials and the quality of the stoppers that perhaps led to the issue above. According to the vendor those have also been addressed.

Throughout this time period I’ve used QSC oils from a couple batches. I’ve observed no floaters or issues whatsoever other than again, the under-filled vials and the poor quality stoppers.

Since I tend to run some combo of test and primo, it’s more convenient for me to mix them into a sterile vial and since I’m doing that, I filter as well.

Aside from the obvious benefit of guaranteed sterility, I’ve heard a plausible explanation for PIP being the result of bits of ester not in solution and that filtration will mitigate that.

And finally, since we’re harping on this topic, I’d rather see an implementation of @Ghoul’s suggestion of terminal sterilization rather than some sort of sterility testing done way up the supply chain.
I appreciate you! I will probably start doing the same now with filtering I often mix test and primo and I feel like it's not that big a hassle for a massive upside potentially.

look at my previous post. I posted a picture of my floaters this was about a month ago. I posted it, people just made jokes about it and I threw the vials that had it in the trash.

I've gotten a bunch of "floater" vials from QSC, I thought that was just the price of doing business with them, that you may be throwing some of your order away.

One of my vials just had one big floater in it, I had my wife who has great vision suck that one out with a syringe and I still used the vial.

I've gotten a bunch of "floater" vials from QSC, I thought that was just the price of doing business with them, that you may be throwing some of your order away.

One of my vials just had one big floater in it, I had my wife who has great vision suck that one out with a syringe and I still used the vial.
dang dude I've been lucky in that regard I guess, no floaters in any from any ugl but I still have concerns. I am ordering 60ml syringes asap and filtering atleast this cycle into a new sterile vial. My first batch of test E 250 I got from GA randomly caused serious inflammation it always made me question what if.....

Been polishing up my French skills.
Voilà:

regarde là, le connard du jour

Always. Only one modus operandi for that one.
Like lady Gaga says "born this way"

look at my previous post. I posted a picture of my floaters this was about a month ago. I posted it, people just made jokes about it and I threw the vials that had it in the trash.

I don’t claim to have a perfect recollection of all the issues. Often people make jokes about these things based on how they are presented. Further I wouldn’t expect the issue to be entirely resolved until quite time has passed, even if they made process improvements.

My only major gripe has been pretty clearly under-filled vials, as was the case with my last kit which you can see below. I got the kit on promo for a smoking deal and the gear performs just fine, so I did not bitch much about it. But still, if I am paying for 10 ML vials that is what I should be receiving.

IMG_0324.webp

From June 24
As I told you past batchs that were 1ml or so underfilled are still in circulation, and new batchs were always well filled, the fact that you haven't measured any 8ml or 8.5ml prooves so, but as you said some were 9.5ml and some are 9ml that's not 10-20% as you claim, that's 5%-10%; maybe do a remeasurement in 2-3 months when all oils sell out and replaced with new batchs, now we are still selling most of what's available before and after the recalibration.

4 months later
My only major gripe has been pretty clearly under-filled vials, as was the case with my last kit which you can see below. I got the kit on promo for a smoking deal and the gear performs just fine, so I did not bitch much about it. But still, if I am paying for 10 ML vials that is what I should be receiving.

View attachment 299200

I am honestly not really worried about it. It will take me quite a long while to go through 10 vials of Parabolan, and I am hopeful that by then the problem is corrected.

Though I did just order some primo. At that price I simply could not resist, so we will see how fill is on those when they arrive
From June 24

4 months later

There are so many touch points along the way between manufacture and injection that the testing would be no guarantee.

What the whiny twat is asking for isn't particularly cheap, nor particularly insurance.

0.22 um filters are cheap enough. I also don't think the Infinity Testing Protocol™ is a guarantee of anything.

What's the problem it's going to address? All the people getting unexplained illnesses anytime for the rest of their lives? It's not like people are being hospitalized for abscesses left and right.

What's the process? Just filter, change the needle and inject into a new vial?
Maybe these guys do it differently but generally you suck it up in a syringe with no filter on it.

Then you screw on a filter and inject it into a new vial.

Ive heard of people even using the same vial to re-inject into.

Back