Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

if their stuff harmed someone they wouldnt give 2 shits.

This is where you're mistaken. If their stuff harmed someone, it would harm their business. It is not hard nor particularly costly to follow basic sterility procedures and ship sterile gear, especially at the scale at which they're operating.

That scale also represents a tremendous loss of business if it could be proven that they were responsible for something so onerous.

In that sense, I have more faith in QSC than I do for my high school drug dealer. That guy was a fucking idiot, and as a business, I would expect QSC to act in a coldly rational way. If the incentives are aligned, and they seem to be, then I know where my money is going to go.

My problem with @readalot aside from being a whiny twat is that he has made zero effort to articulate the risk that might exist nor which particular tests might be used to mitigate that risk. It's a bugaboo, and I for one, don't give a shit, not because I don't care about harm reduction, but because Tracy made a point. There are so many touch points along the way between manufacture and injection that the testing would be no guarantee.

This is where you're mistaken. If their stuff harmed someone, it would harm their business. It is not hard nor particularly costly to follow basic sterility procedures and ship sterile gear, especially at the scale at which they're operating.

That scale also represents a tremendous loss of business if it could be proven that they were responsible for something so onerous.

In that sense, I have more faith in QSC than I do for my high school drug dealer. That guy was a fucking idiot, and as a business, I would expect QSC to act in a coldly rational way. If the incentives are aligned, and they seem to be, then I know where my money is going to go.

My problem with @readalot aside from being a whiny twat is that he has made zero effort to articulate the risk that might exist nor which particular tests might be used to mitigate that risk. It's a bugaboo, and I for one, don't give a shit, not because I don't care about harm reduction, but because Tracy made a point. There are so many touch points along the way between manufacture and injection that the testing would be no guarantee.
That's Tracy though. Noting is a guarantee. Promises, Test results, cap colors, response times, shipping times, nothing is a guarantee. The only thing left is for a guarantee not to be a guarantee. :D

My problem with @readalot aside from being a whiny twat is that he has made zero effort to articulate the risk that might exist nor which particular tests might be used to mitigate that risk. It's a bugaboo, and I for one, don't give a shit, not because I don't care about harm reduction, There are so many touch points along the way between manufacture and injection that the testing would be no guarantee.

The point he is talking about is to ensure serility at production.

If you wipe your ass, not wash your hands singing "happy birthday" and go inject a bit of your own poo bacteria in you, it's your doing and your problem.
But that is your responsibility, not QSC's.
Your response to this epitomises the thinking of the vast majority of Qsc's customers.
I agree with UncleBuns that Readalot should focus his efforts somewhere else, as the discourse would just be in vain, here.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Can you please spread this info in your team. Because some gear is already sold.

The sales of oils are in general fast, our stocks are high, but if it happens that a product sells out during the promo, you can either switch to other item, get it credited, or wait for new batch to be produced (it can take up to 7-14 days), no refund options, and no complaints allowed.

So I guess whatsapp just conveniently banned my device/number right after messaging QSC with two orders.

Weird timing.

So if that happens to anyone just request a review.
Got a reply back after requesting.
“We accidentally banned your account for violation of policy/terms”

weird it said accidentally.
I found out I was getting banned because I had the feature to be added to groups by others. I was getting added to spam groups and they would shut down my account. Turned it off and hasn’t happened again

I doubt you want to get into this with me, but if you think this is true:

Your response to this epitomises the thinking of the vast majority of Qsc's customers.

I question your judgement.

The point he is talking about is to ensure serility at production.

I get his point and I made mine, which is that first of all, I am 99% confident that production is done under sterile conditions. Doing so is not costly, and to do otherwise would put their business in jeopardy. There is no "guarantee" that I would trust more than them having their incentives properly aligned.

Even if there were testing, there'd have to be provenance for each batch of raws that went into each batch of finished oils that ended up in each batch of vials and then there would have to be traceability all the way back to offer up even a modicum of reassurance. As I'm sure you can understand, that's going to be very difficult given the need to pass through customs. That provenance would be a liability in and of itself and offer little beyond what we already know, which is that of the thousands and thousands of customers that have used QSC oils, none have reported any infections.

Given that lack of provenance and the extraordinary difficulty to achieve a reasonable level of assurance from the vendor, the onus to guarantee sterility falls on the consumer of these illegally imported drugs. I filter my gear, not because I am overly concerned, as I said, incentives are properly aligned, but because it's cheap insurance. What the whiny twat is asking for isn't particularly cheap, nor particularly insurance.

I doubt you want to get into this with me, but if you think this is true:

I question your judgement.

I don't want to "get into" anything with you.
What i wrote was not judgemental.
It merely stated the fact that most people here regard this issue in the same way.

Back